Financial Deregulation, Credit Boom and Banking Crisis: The Case of Norway
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Oystein Thogersen, 1997. "International diversification and oil price risk," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(9), pages 587-590.
- Lars Jonung & Hans Tson Söderström & Joakim Stymne, 1996. "Depression in the north - boom and bust in Sweden and Finland, 1985-93," Finnish Economic Papers, Finnish Economic Association, vol. 9(1), pages 55-71, Spring.
- Elin Halvorsen, 2003. "Financial Deregulation and Household Saving. The Norwegian Experience Revisited," Discussion Papers 361, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Jason Furman & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1998. "Economic Crises: Evidence and Insights from East Asia," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 29(2), pages 1-136.
- Miyagawa, Shigeyoshi & Morita, Yoji, 2014. "Financial Crisis in Norway and Japan," Working Papers in Economics 05/14, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Erling Steigum, Jr & Carl Gjersem & Willi Leibfritz, 1999.
"Generational Accounting and Depletable Natural Resources: The Case of Norway,"
NBER Chapters,in: Generational Accounting around the World, pages 369-396
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Steigum, E-Jr & Gjersem, C-E, 1997. "Generational Accounting and Depletable Natural Resources : The Case of Norway," Papers 3/97, Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration-.
- Steigum, Erling & Thøgersen, Øystein, 2013. "A crisis not wasted – Institutional and structural reforms behind Norway’s strong macroeconomic performance," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 18/2013, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Risager, Ole, 2004. "A Price Earnings Index for the Danish Stock Market," Working Papers 13-2004, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Economics.
- Jaakko Kiander, 2003. "Macroeconomic Policy and Performance in the Nordic EU Countries in the 1990s," Eastward Enlargement of the Euro-zone Working Papers wp17b, Free University Berlin, Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence, revised 01 May 2003.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:norgee:15-92. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nhhhhno.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .