Stress Testing the Corporate Loans Portfolio of the Canadian Banking Sector
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Harvir Kalirai & Martin Scheicher, 2002. "Macroeconomic Stress Testing: Preliminary Evidence for Austria," Financial Stability Report, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 3, pages 58-74.
- Glenn Hoggarth & Steffen Sorensen & Lea Zicchino, 2005. "Stress tests of UK banks using a VAR approach," Bank of England working papers 282, Bank of England.
- repec:onb:oenbwp:y:2002:i:3:b:3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Davidson, Russell & MacKinnon, James G., 1993. "Estimation and Inference in Econometrics," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195060119.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- de Bandt, O. & Bruneau, C. & El Amri, W., 2008. "Stress testing and corporate finance," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 258-274, September.
- Grundke, Peter & Pliszka, Kamil, 2015. "A macroeconomic reverse stress test," Discussion Papers 30/2015, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Jiménez, Gabriel & Mencía, Javier, 2009.
"Modelling the distribution of credit losses with observable and latent factors,"
Journal of Empirical Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 235-253, March.
- Gabriel Jiménez & Javier Mencía, 2007. "Modeling the distribution of credit losses with observable and latent factors," Working Papers 0709, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Delli Gatti, Domenico & Gallegati, Mauro & Greenwald, Bruce & Russo, Alberto & Stiglitz, Joseph E., 2010. "The financial accelerator in an evolving credit network," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 34(9), pages 1627-1650, September.
- repec:kap:rqfnac:v:50:y:2018:i:4:d:10.1007_s11156-017-0655-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gauthier, Céline & Lehar, Alfred & Souissi, Moez, 2012. "Macroprudential capital requirements and systemic risk," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 594-618.
- Céline Gauthier & Moez Souissi & Xuezhi Liu, 2014. "Introducing Funding Liquidity Risk in a Macro Stress-Testing Framework," International Journal of Central Banking, International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 10(4), pages 105-142, December.
- Miroslav Misina & David Tessier, 2008. "Non-Linearities, Model Uncertainty, and Macro Stress Testing," Staff Working Papers 08-30, Bank of Canada.
- Zedginidze Zviad, 2012. "Linking Macroeconomic Dynamics to Georgian Credit Portfolio Risk," EERC Working Paper Series 12/07e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Patrick Van Roy & Stijn Ferrari & Cristina Vespro, 2018. "Sensitivity of credit risk stress test results: Modelling issues with an application to Belgium," Working Paper Research 338, National Bank of Belgium.
- Breuer, Thomas & Jandačka, Martin & Mencía, Javier & Summer, Martin, 2012.
"A systematic approach to multi-period stress testing of portfolio credit risk,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 332-340.
- Thomas Breuer & Martin Jandačka & Javier Mencía & Martin Summer, 2010. "A systematic approach to multi-period stress testing of portfolio credit risk," Working Papers 1018, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Ruja, Catalin, 2014. "Macro Stress-Testing Credit Risk in Romanian Banking System," MPRA Paper 58244, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ramdane Djoudad & Étienne Bordeleau, 2013. "Méthodologie de construction de séries de taux de défaut pour l’industrie canadienne," Discussion Papers 13-2, Bank of Canada.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial stability; Financial institutions;
- C15 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Statistical Simulation Methods: General
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G33 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Bankruptcy; Liquidation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-12-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2006-12-22 (Banking)
- NEP-BEC-2006-12-22 (Business Economics)
- NEP-CSE-2006-12-22 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-FMK-2006-12-22 (Financial Markets)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bca:bocawp:06-47. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.bank-banque-canada.ca/ .