From Parents to Their Children: How Do Nations Compare? Findings of a Major Cross-National Study
Social scientists have increasingly turned their attention to understanding the linkages between the economic position of parents and that of their children. At its core, these linkages lies behind fundamental questions regarding how our society and its economy works, and how society can alter the parental linkage pattern to secure the outcome that it desires.
|Date of creation:||Jul 2012|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: +61 2 6125 3807
Fax: +61 2 6125 0744
Web page: http://rse.anu.edu.au/cepr.php
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Janet Currie & Mark Stabile, 2004.
"Child Mental Health and Human Capital Accumulation: The Case of ADHD,"
NBER Working Papers
10435, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Currie, Janet & Stabile, Mark, 2006. "Child mental health and human capital accumulation: The case of ADHD," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 1094-1118, November.
- Black, Sandra E. & Devereux, Paul J., 2011.
"Recent Developments in Intergenerational Mobility,"
Handbook of Labor Economics,
- Black, Sandra E. & Devereux, Paul J., 2010. "Recent Developments in Intergenerational Mobility," IZA Discussion Papers 4866, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sandra E. Black & Paul J. Devereux, 2010. "Recent developments in intergenerational mobility," Working Papers 201010, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Sandra E. Black & Paul J. Devereux, 2010. "Recent Developments in Intergenerational Mobility," Working Papers 201025, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Black, Sandra & Devereux, Paul J., 2010. "Recent Developments in Intergenerational Mobility," CEPR Discussion Papers 7786, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sandra E. Black & Paul J. Devereux, 2010. "Recent Developments in Intergenerational Mobility," NBER Working Papers 15889, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:auu:dpaper:666. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.