The role of child health and economic status in educational, health, and labour market outcomes in young adulthood
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Flèche, Sarah & Lekfuangfu, Warn & Clark, Andrew E., "undated".
"The Long-Lasting Effects of Family and Childhood on Adult Wellbeing: Evidence from British Cohort Data,"
CEPREMAP Working Papers (Docweb)
- Flèche, Sarah & Lekfuangfu, Warn N. & Clark, Andrew E., 2018. "The Long-Lasting Effects of Family and Childhood on Adult Wellbeing: Evidence from British Cohort Data," GLO Discussion Paper Series 184, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Andrew E. Clark & Sarah Flèche & Warn N. Lekfuangfu, 2017. "The Long-Lasting Effects of Family and Childhood on Adult Wellbeing: Evidence from British Cohort Data," CEP Discussion Papers dp1493, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Sarah Flèche & Warn Lekfuangfu & Andrew E. Clark, 2017. "The Long-Lasting Effects of Family and Childhood on Adult Wellbeing: Evidence from British Cohort Data," PSE Working Papers halshs-01570057, HAL.
- repec:bla:jorssa:v:180:y:2017:i:3:p:907-922 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lina Cardona-Sosa & Carlos Medina, 2016. "The Effects of In utero Programs on Birth Outcomes: The Case of “Buen Comienzo” *** El Efecto de Programas dirigidos a Madres Gestantes en Indicadores al Nacer: El caso de “Buen Comienzo”," Borradores de Economia 955, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Frijters, Paul & Johnston, David W. & Shields, Michael A., 2011. "Destined for (Un)Happiness: Does Childhood Predict Adult Life Satisfaction?," IZA Discussion Papers 5819, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Contoyannis, Paul & Li, Jinhu, 2011. "The evolution of health outcomes from childhood to adolescence," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 11-32, January.
- Elisabetta Santarelli & Anna De Pascale, "undated". "Economic, housing conditions and health of old people in Italy: evidence from EU-SILC," Working Papers 99/12, Sapienza University of Rome, Metodi e modelli per l'economia, il territorio e la finanza MEMOTEF.
- Paul Frijters & David W. Johnston & Michael A. Shields, 2014. "Does Childhood Predict Adult Life Satisfaction? Evidence from British Cohort Surveys," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 124(580), pages 688-719, November.
More about this item
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:43:y:2010:i:1:p:323-346. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.