From Export Specialization In Natural Resources To Diversification In Manufacturing: The Development Strategies Of Indonesia, Malaysia And Thailand Since 1980
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bruno Jetin, 2012. "Distribution of income, labour productivity and competitiveness: is the Thai labour regime sustainable?," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 36(4), pages 895-917.
- Robert Koopman & William Powers & Zhi Wang & Shang-Jin Wei, 2010.
"Give Credit Where Credit Is Due: Tracing Value Added in Global Production Chains,"
NBER Working Papers
16426, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert Koopman & William Powers & Zhi Wang & Shang-Jin Wei, 2011. "Give Credit where Credit is Due: Tracing Value Added in Global Production Chains," Working Papers 312011, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Jean Balié & Davide Del Prete & Emiliano Magrini & Pierluigi Montalbano & Silvia Nenci, 2017.
"Agriculture and Food Global Value Chains in Sub-Saharan Africa: Does bilateral trade policy impact on backward and forward participation?,"
4/17, Sapienza University of Rome, DISS.
- Jean BaliÃ¨ & Davide Del Prete & Emiliano Magrini & Pierluigi Montalbano & Silvia Nenci, 2017. "Agriculture and Food Global Value Chains in Sub-Saharan Africa: Does bilateral trade policy impact on backward and forward participation?," Working Papers 03/2017, IMT School for Advanced Studies Lucca, revised Feb 2017.
- Jan Fagerberg & Bengt-Åke Lundvall & Martin Srholec, 2018.
"Global Value Chains, National Innovation Systems and Economic Development,"
The European Journal of Development Research, Palgrave Macmillan;European Association of Development Research and Training Institutes (EADI), vol. 30(3), pages 533-556, July.
- Fagerberg, Jan & Lundvall, Bengt-Åke & Srholec, Martin, 2017. "Global value chains, national innovation systems and economic development," Papers in Innovation Studies 2017/15, Lund University, CIRCLE - Centre for Innovation Research.
- Jan Fagerberg & Bengt-Åke Lundvall & Martin Srholec, 2017. "Global value chains, national innovation systems and economic development," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20171012, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Saygılı, Hülya, 2017. "Production fragmentation and factor price convergence," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 535-544.
- George, Ammu & Li, Changtai & Lim, Jing Zhi & Xie, Taojun, 2021. "From SARS to COVID-19: The evolving role of China-ASEAN production network," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 101(C).
- Myoung Shik Choi & Bongsuk Sung & Woo-Yong Song, 2019. "The Effects of the Exchange Rate on Value-Added International Trade to Enhance Free Trade Sustainability in GVCs," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(10), pages 1-10, May.
- Meenu Tewari & C. Veeramani, 2016. "Network Trade and Development: What Do Patterns of Vertically Specialized Trade in ASEAN Tell Us About India’s Place in Asian Production Networks?," Global Economy Journal (GEJ), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 16(2), pages 349-388, June.
- Ndubuisi, Gideon & Owusu, Solomon, 2020. "How important is GVC participation to export upgrading," MERIT Working Papers 2020-026, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Davide Del Prete & Giorgia Giovannetti & Enrico Marvasi, 2017.
"Global value chains participation and productivity gains for North African firms,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 153(4), pages 675-701, November.
- Davide Del Prete & Giorgia Giovannetti & Enrico Marvasi, 2016. "Global Value Chains Participation and Productivity Gains for North African Firms," Development Working Papers 407, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano, revised 14 Nov 2016.
- Magdalena Olczyk & Aleksandra Kordalska, 2017.
"Gross Exports Versus Value-Added Exports: Determinants and Policy Implications for Manufacturing Sectors in Selected CEE Countries,"
Eastern European Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 55(1), pages 91-109, January.
- Magdalena Olczyk & Aleksandra Kordalska, 2016. "Gross Exports Versus Value Added Exports: Determinants And Policy Implications For Manufacturing Sectors In Selected Cee Countries," GUT FME Working Paper Series A 40, Faculty of Management and Economics, Gdansk University of Technology.
- Garbellini, Nadia, 2014. "International division of labour and countries’ competitiveness: the case of Italy and Germany," MPRA Paper 56542, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Neil Foster-McGregor & Robert Stehrer & Marcel Timmer, 2013.
"International Fragmentation of Production, Trade and Growth: Impacts and Prospects for EU Member States,"
wiiw Research Reports
387, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Neil Foster & Robert Stehrer & Marcel Timmer, 2013. "International fragmentation of production, trade and growth: Impacts and prospects for EU member states," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 484, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Ahmet Sekerkaya & Feyza Nur Ozkan & Gozde Gusan Kose & Dogan Akarsu, 2020. "Consumer Reactions to Technological Attributes in Product Design: A Technology Acceptance Model Perspective," Bogazici Journal, Review of Social, Economic and Administrative Studies, Bogazici University, Department of Economics, vol. 34(2), pages 151-176.
- Dutta, Sourish, 2017. "Research Methods of Assessing Global Value Chains," MPRA Paper 106201, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cieślik Ewa, 2014. "Region Of Southern Africa: International Trade And Global Value Chains," Folia Oeconomica Stetinensia, Sciendo, vol. 14(2), pages 239-258, December.
- Xing, Lizhi & Dong, Xianlei & Guan, Jun, 2017. "Global industrial impact coefficient based on random walk process and inter-country input–output table," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 471(C), pages 576-591.
- Benkovskis Konstantins & Wörz Julia, 2018.
"“Made in China”: how does it affect our understanding of global market shares?,"
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, De Gruyter, vol. 18(2), pages 1-26, June.
- Konstantins Benkovskis & Julia Woerz, 2014. ""Made in China" - How Does it Affect Measures of Competitiveness?," Working Papers 2014/04, Latvijas Banka.
- Wörz, Julia & Benkovskis, Konstantins, 2015. ""Made in China" - How does it affect our understanding of global market shares?," Working Paper Series 1787, European Central Bank.
- Xiao JIANG, 2015. "Employment effects of trade in intermediate and final goods: An empirical assessment," International Labour Review, International Labour Organization, vol. 154(2), pages 147-164, June.
- Zhou, Jing & Latorre, María C., 2014. "How FDI influences the triangular trade pattern among China, East Asia and the U.S.? A CGE analysis of the sector of Electronics in China," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 44(S1), pages 77-88.
- Yoshifumi Fukunaga & Ponciano Intal & Fukunari Kimura & Phoumin Han & Philippa Dee & Narjoko Dionisius & OUM Sothea, . "ASEAN Rising: ASEAN and AEC Beyond 2015," Books, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA), number 2013-rpr-01 edited by Yoshifumi Fukunaga & Ponciano Intal, Jr. & Fukunari Kimura & Phoumin Han & Philippa Dee & Narjoko Di.
- Robert Stehrer, 2012. "Trade in Value Added and the Valued Added in Trade," wiiw Working Papers 81, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:anp:en2013:156. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/anpecea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Rodrigo Zadra Armond (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/anpecea.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.