Report NEP-CSE-2014-03-15This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Eleonora Di Maria & Roberto Ganau, 2014. "Driving a firmÕs export propensity and export intensity: the role of experience, innovation, and international marketing strategy," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0175, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Huergo, Elena & Moreno, Lourdes, 2014. "National or international public funding? Subsidies or loans? Evaluating the innovation impact of R&D support programmes," MPRA Paper 54218, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gehringer, Agnieszka & Krenz, Astrid, 2014. "European market integration and the determinants of firm localization: The case of Poland," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 190, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Vahagn Jerbashian, 2014. "Knowledge Licensing in a Model of R&D-driven Endogenous Growth," UB Economics Working Papers 2014/304, Universitat de Barcelona, Facultat d'Economia i Empresa, UB Economics.
- Islam, Asif, 2014. "Economic growth and crime against small and medium sized enterprises in developing economies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6768, The World Bank.
- Tano, Sofia, 2014. "Migration and Regional Sorting of Skills," Umeå Economic Studies 882, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Thanh Le & Cuong Le Van, 2014. "Trade Liberalization and Optimal R&D Policies with Process Innovation," Working Papers 2014-119, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Item repec:zur:econwp:142 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Costa, Stefano & Pappalardo, Carmine & Vicarelli, Claudio, 2014. "Financial crisis, internationalization choices and Italian firm survival," MPRA Paper 54107, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- José Maria Ferreira Jardim Da Silveira & Maria Ester Dal Poz & Fabio Masago, 2014. "Technology Frontier On Bioenergy: Analysis Of Two Networks Of Innovation," Anais do XL Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 40th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 155, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Inoue, Hiroyasu & Yamaguchi, Eiichi, 2014. "Evaluation of Small Business Innovation Research Programs in Japan," MPRA Paper 53898, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bert Sadowski, 2014. "Business ICT Adoption and Open Access: The Example of SMEs at Industrial Parks in the Netherlands," Working Papers 14-04, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies, revised Feb 2014.
- Saumik Paul & Vengadeshvaran Sarma, "undated". "Economic Crisis and Female Entrepreneurship: Evidence from Countries in Eastern Europe and Central Asia," Discussion Papers 13/08, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
- Vinicius Ribeiro Vieira & Marcelo Resend, 2014. "Technological Regimes In The Brazilian Manufacturing Industry: An Empirical Investigation," Anais do XLI Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 41st Brazilian Economics Meeting] 146, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Cristina Froes De Borja Reis & Carlos Aguiar De Medeiro, 2014. "From Export Specialization In Natural Resources To Diversification In Manufacturing: The Development Strategies Of Indonesia, Malaysia And Thailand Since 1980," Anais do XLI Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 41st Brazilian Economics Meeting] 156, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].