NAFTA, Trade, and Development
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Blecker, Robert A. & Esquivel, Gerardo, 2010. "NAFTA, Trade, and Development," University of California at San Diego, Center for U.S.-Mexican Studies qt07f5g232, Center for U.S.-Mexican Studies, UC San Diego.
References listed on IDEAS
- Luis Miguel Galindo & Jaime Ros, 2008. "Alternatives to inflation targeting in Mexico," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(2), pages 201-214.
- Eric A. Verhoogen, 2008.
"Trade, Quality Upgrading, and Wage Inequality in the Mexican Manufacturing Sector,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 123(2), pages 489-530.
- Verhoogen, Eric A, 2007. "Trade, Quality Upgrading and Wage Inequality in the Mexican Manufacturing Sector," CEPR Discussion Papers 6385, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Verhoogen, Eric, 2007. "Trade, Quality Upgrading and Wage Inequality in the Mexican Manufacturing Sector," IZA Discussion Papers 2913, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gary Clyde Hufbauer & Jeffrey J. Schott, 1992. "North American Free Trade: Issues and Recommendations," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 71, January.
- Chiquiar, Daniel, 2008.
"Globalization, regional wage differentials and the Stolper-Samuelson Theorem: Evidence from Mexico,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 74(1), pages 70-93, January.
- Daniel Chiquiar, 2004. "Globalization, Regional Wage Differentials and the Stolper-Samuelson Theorem: Evidence from México," Working Papers 2004-06, Banco de México.
- William Maloney & Daniel Lederman & Luis Servén, 2005.
"Lessons from NAFTA: For Latin America and the Caribbean,"
IDB Publications (Books),
Inter-American Development Bank, number 59478, February.
- Daniel Lederman & William F. Maloney & Luis Servén, 2004. "Lessons from NAFTA for Latin America and the Caribbean," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 14457, September.
- Raymond Robertson, 2007. "Trade and Wages: Two Puzzles from Mexico," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(9), pages 1378-1398, September.
- Gary Clyde Hufbauer & Jeffrey J. Schott, 2005. "NAFTA Revisited: Achievements and Challenges," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 332.
- repec:idb:brikps:59478 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gordon H. Hanson, 2006. "Illegal Migration from Mexico to the United States," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 44(4), pages 869-924, December.
- Gordon H. Hanson, 2006. "Illegal Migration from Mexico to the United States," NBER Working Papers 12141, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:idb:idbbks:345 is not listed on IDEAS
- Borraz Fernando & Lopez-Cordova Jose Ernesto, 2007. "Has Globalization Deepened Income Inequality in Mexico?," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 7(1), pages 1-57, February.
- Gallagher, Kevin P. & Moreno-Brid, Juan Carlos & Porzecanski, Roberto, 2008. "The Dynamism of Mexican Exports: Lost in (Chinese) Translation?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 1365-1380, August.
- Blecker, Robert A., 2009. "External Shocks, Structural Change, and Economic Growth in Mexico, 1979-2007," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(7), pages 1274-1284, July. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carlos A. Ibarra, 2014. "Trade, investment, and capital flows:Mexico's macroeconomic adjustment to the Great Recession," Working Paper Series Sobre México 2014002, Sobre México. Temas en economía.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-12-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2009-12-05 (Development)
- NEP-FDG-2009-12-05 (Financial Development & Growth)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:amu:wpaper:2009-24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Meal). General contact details of provider: http://www.american.edu/cas/economics/ .