Report NEP-FDG-2009-12-05This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jesus Crespo-Cuaresma & Neil Foster-McGregor & Robert Stehrer, 2009. "The Determinants of Regional Economic Growth by Quantile," wiiw Working Papers 54, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Schularick, Moritz & Taylor, Alan M., 2009. "Credit Booms Gone Bust: Monetary Policy, Leverage Cycles and Financial Crises, 1870-2008," CEPR Discussion Papers 7570, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gavin C Reid & Zhibin Xu, 2009. "Growth and Survival Determinants of Chinese Private Firms: Fieldwork evidence and econometric estimates," CRIEFF Discussion Papers 0913, Centre for Research into Industry, Enterprise, Finance and the Firm.
- Fanti, Luciano & Gori, Luca, 2009. "A two-sector OLG economy: economic growth and demographic behaviour," MPRA Paper 18869, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daniel Chiquiar & Manuel Ramos-Francia, 2009. "Competitiveness and Growth of the Mexican Economy," Working Papers 2009-11, Banco de México.
- Neil Bruce & Stephen J. Turnovsky, 2009. "Demography and Growth: A Unified Treatment of Overlapping Generations," Working Papers UWEC-2009-21-R, University of Washington, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2011.
- Robert A. Blecker & Arslan Razmi, 2009. "Export-led growth, real exchange rates and the fallacy of composition," Working Papers 2009-22, American University, Department of Economics.
- Joseph A. Clougherty, 2009. "Competition Policy Trends and Economic Growth: Cross-National Empirical Evidence," CIG Working Papers SP II 2009-16, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Robert A. Blecker & Gerardo Esquivel, 2009. "NAFTA, Trade, and Development," Working Papers 2009-24, American University, Department of Economics.
- Robert A. Blecker, 2009. "Long-Run Growth in Open Economies: Export-Led Cumulative Causation or a Balance-of-Payments Constraint?," Working Papers 2009-23, American University, Department of Economics.
- Matthew A Cole & Robert J R Elliott & Jing Zhang, 2009. "Growth, Foreign Direct Investment and the Environment: Evidence From Chinese Cities," Discussion Papers 09-15, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Item repec:bcl:bclwop:cahier_etudes_35 is not listed on IDEAS anymore