Report NEP-DEV-2009-12-05This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Mark Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Raul Ramos & Jordi Suriñach & Manuel Artís, 2009. "Human capital spillovers, productivity and regional convergence in Spain," Working Papers XREAP2009-15, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Nov 2009.
- Robert A. Blecker & Gerardo Esquivel, 2009. "NAFTA, Trade, and Development," Working Papers 2009-24, American University, Department of Economics.
- Daniel Chiquiar & Manuel Ramos Francia, 2009. "Competitiveness and Growth of the Mexican Economy," Working Papers 2009-11, Banco de México.
- Dante Contreras & Patricia Medrano, 2009. "Evidence of neighborhood e?ects on educational performance in the chilean school voucher system," Working Papers wp302, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Brian McCaig, 2009. "The Reliability of Matches in the 2002-2004 Vietnam Household Living Standards Survey Panel," CEPR Discussion Papers 622, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Matthew A Cole & Robert J R Elliott & Jing Zhang, 2009. "Growth, Foreign Direct Investment and the Environment: Evidence From Chinese Cities," Discussion Papers 09-15, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Matthew A Cole & Robert J R Elliott & Jing Zhang, 2009. "Corruption, Governance and FDI Location in China: A Province-Level Analysis," Discussion Papers 09-14, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Patrick GUILLAUMONT, 2009. "Assessing the Economic Vulnerability of Small Island Developing States and the Least Developed Countries," Working Papers 200913, CERDI.
- Sampawende Jules TAPSOBA & Sylviane GUILLAUMONT JEANNENEY, 2009. "Aid and Income Stabilization," Working Papers 200916, CERDI.
- Maëlan LE GOFF & Christian EBEKE, 2009. "Why Migrants' Remittances Reduce Income Inequality in some Countries and not in Others?," Working Papers 200919, CERDI.
- Patrick GUILLAUMONT, 2009. "Aid effectiveness for poverty reduction:macroeconomic overview and emerging issues," Working Papers 200917, CERDI.
- Wan, Guanghua & Francisco, Ruth, 2009. "Why is Access to Basic Services Not Inclusive? A Synthesis with a Special Focus on Developing Asia," MPRA Paper 18861, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francisco, Ruth & Wan, Guanghua, 2009. "How is the Global Recession Impacting on Poverty and Social Spending? An ex ante assessment methodology with applications to developing Asia," MPRA Paper 18885, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lopez-Calva, Luis Felipe & Ortiz-Juarez, Eduardo, 2009. "Evidence and Policy Lessons on the Links between Disaster Risk and Poverty in Latin America," MPRA Paper 18342, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dubois, Pierre & Ligon, Ethan, 2009. "Nutrition and Risk Sharing Within the Household," CEPR Discussion Papers 7574, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.