Why is Access to Basic Services Not Inclusive? A Synthesis with a Special Focus on Developing Asia
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsservice delivery; social services; poor;
- H42 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Publicly Provided Private Goods
- A1 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics
- H0 - Public Economics - - General
- H30 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-12-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2009-12-05 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-DEV-2009-12-05 (Development)
- NEP-SEA-2009-12-05 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:18861. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .