GINI Country Report: Growing Inequalities and their Impacts in Austria
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wilkinson, Richard G. & Pickett, Kate E., 2007. "The problems of relative deprivation: Why some societies do better than others," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 65(9), pages 1965-1978, November.
- Fersterer, Josef & Winter-Ebmer, Rudolf, 2003.
"Are Austrian returns to education falling over time?,"
Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 73-89, February.
- Fersterer, Josef & Winter-Ebmer, Rudolf, 1999. "Are Austrian Returns to Education Falling Over Time?," CEPR Discussion Papers 2313, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fersterer, Josef & Winter-Ebmer, Rudolf, 1999. "Are Austrian Returns to Education Falling Over Time?," IZA Discussion Papers 72, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alois Guger, 1996. "Redistribution by the State in Austria," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 69(10), pages 635-652, October.
- Alois Guger & Markus Marterbauer, 2005. "Austrian Trends in Income Distribution," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 78(9), pages 615-628, September.
- Pirmin Fessler & Peter Mooslechner & Martin Schürz, 2012. "Intergenerational transmission of educational attainment in Austria," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 39(1), pages 65-86, February.
- Gudrun Biffl, 2007. "Development of the Distribution of Household Income in Austria," WIFO Working Papers 293, WIFO.
- Alois Guger & Markus Marterbauer, 2007. "Long-term Trends in Income Distribution within Austria – An Update. Distribution of Income and Wealth," WIFO Working Papers 307, WIFO.
- Ross Finnie & Arthur Sweetman, 2003. "Poverty dynamics: empirical evidence for Canada," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 36(2), pages 291-325, May.
- Bernhard Ebbinghaus & Jelle Visser, 1998. "When Institutions Matter: Union Growth and Decline in Western Europe, 1950-95," MZES Working Papers 30, MZES.
- Alois Guger & Christine Mayrhuber, 2004. "Das Pensionskontomodell als Grundlage der Harmonisierung der Pensionssysteme," WIFO Working Papers 234, WIFO.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aia:ginicr:austria. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiemer Salverda). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aiuvanl.html .