The Economics of Glyphosate Resistance Management in Corn and Soybean Production
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Horowitz, John K. & Ebel, Robert M. & Ueda, Kohei, 2010. ""No-Till" Farming Is a Growing Practice," Economic Information Bulletin 96636, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Fernandez-Cornejo, Jorge & Livingston, Michael J. & Mitchell, Lorraine & Wechsler, Seth, 2014. "Genetically Engineered Crops in the United States," Economic Research Report 164263, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Heckman, James, 2013. "Sample selection bias as a specification error," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 31(3), pages 129-137.
- Jeffrey M Wooldridge, 2010.
"Econometric Analysis of Cross Section and Panel Data,"
MIT Press Books,
The MIT Press,
edition 2, volume 1, number 0262232588, September.
- Jeffrey M. Wooldridge, 2001. "Econometric Analysis of Cross Section and Panel Data," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262232197, September.
- Lence, Sergio H., 2000. "Using Consumption and Asset Return Data to Estimate Farmersï¾’ Time Preferences and Risk Attitudes," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1930, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Feder, G. & Regev, U., 1975. "Biological interactions and environmental effects in the economics of pest control," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 75-91, December.
- Richard Bellman, 1957. "On a Dynamic Programming Approach to the Caterer Problem--I," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 3(3), pages 270-278, April.
- Sergio H. Lence, 2000. "Using Consumption and Asset Return Data to Estimate Farmers' Time Preferences and Risk Attitudes," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 82(4), pages 934-947.
- Frisvold, George B. & Hurley, Terrance M. & Mitchell, Paul D., 2009. "Adoption of Best Management Practices to Control Weed Resistance By Cotton, Corn, and Soybean Growers," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49432, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Alberto Abadie & Guido W. Imbens, 2006. "Large Sample Properties of Matching Estimators for Average Treatment Effects," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 74(1), pages 235-267, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Scott M. Swinton & Braeden Deynze, 2017.
"Hoes to Herbicides: Economics of Evolving Weed Management in the United States,"
The European Journal of Development Research, Palgrave Macmillan;European Association of Development Research and Training Institutes (EADI), vol. 29(3), pages 560-574, July.
- Swinton, Scott & Van Deynze, Braeden, 2016. "Hoes to Herbicides: Economics of Evolving Weed Management in the United States," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 235804, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Karla L. Gage & Lauren M. Schwartz-Lazaro, 2019. "Shifting the Paradigm: An Ecological Systems Approach to Weed Management," Agriculture, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(8), pages 1-17, August.
- Sun, Huichun & Hurley, Terrance M. & Dentzman, Katherine & Ervin, David E. & Everman, Wesley & Frisvold, George B. & Gunsolus, Jeffrey & Norsworthy, Jason & Owen, Micheal, 2017. "Economic and Behavioral Drivers of Herbicide Resistance Management in the U.S," 2017 Annual Meeting, July 30-August 1, Chicago, Illinois 258417, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Fernandez-Cornejo, Jorge & Wechsler, Seth J. & Milkove, Daniel, 2016. "The Adoption of Genetically Engineered Alfalfa, Canola and Sugarbeets in the United States," Economic Information Bulletin 262136, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- G. Cornelis van Kooten, 2020. "Climate Change and Agriculture," Working Papers 2020-01, University of Victoria, Department of Economics, Resource Economics and Policy Analysis Research Group.
- Jacobs, A. & Kingwell, R., 2016. "The Harrington Seed Destructor: Its role and value in farming systems facing the challenge of herbicide-resistant weeds," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 142(C), pages 33-40.
More about this item
KeywordsAgribusiness; Agricultural and Food Policy; Crop Production/Industries; Farm Management;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2015-05-30 (Agricultural Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uersrr:205083. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ersgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.