Weather Derivatives as Risk Management Tool in Ecuador: A Case Study of Rice Production
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fafchamps, Marcel & Lund, Susan, 2003.
"Risk-sharing networks in rural Philippines,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 71(2), pages 261-287, August.
- Marcel Fafchamps & Susan Lund, "undated". "Risk Sharing Networks in Rural Philippines," Working Papers 97014, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Marcel Fafchamps & Susan Lund, 2000. "Risk-Sharing Networks in Rural Philippines," Economics Series Working Papers 10, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsagricultural risk management; index insurance; weather derivatives; copula approach; rice production; Agribusiness; Crop Production/Industries; Risk and Uncertainty; Q14; Q59;
- Q14 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Finance
- Q59 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2011-04-16 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2011-04-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-IAS-2011-04-16 (Insurance Economics)
- NEP-RMG-2011-04-16 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:saea11:98747. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .