Report NEP-RMG-2011-04-16This is the archive for NEP-RMG, a report on new working papers in the area of Risk Management. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Takashi Kato, 2011. "Theoretical Sensitivity Analysis for Quantitative Operational Risk Management," Papers 1104.0359, arXiv.org, revised May 2017.
- Chollete, Loran & Ning, Cathy, 2010. "Asymmetric Dependence in US Financial Risk Factors?," UiS Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2011/2, University of Stavanger.
- Vedenov, Dmitry V. & Sanchez, Leonardo, 2011. "Weather Derivatives as Risk Management Tool in Ecuador: A Case Study of Rice Production," 2011 Annual Meeting, February 5-8, 2011, Corpus Christi, Texas 98747, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Heid, Frank & Krüger, Ulrich, 2011. "Do capital buffers mitigate volatility of bank lending? A simulation study," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2011,03, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Georges Dionne & Jingyuan Li, 2011. "First-order (Conditional) Risk Aversion, Background Risk and Risk Diversification," Cahiers de recherche 1111, CIRPEE.
- Manfred GILLI & Enrico SCHUMANN & Gerda CABEJ & Jonela LULA, 2010. "Replicating Hedge Fund Indices with Optimization Heuristics," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 10-22, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Carlos Leóm & Alejandro Reveiz, 2011. "Montecarlo simulation of long-term dependent processes: a primer," Borradores de Economia 648, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Etem Hakan, Ergeç & Bengül Gülümser, Arslan, 2011. "Impact of Interest Rates on Islamic and Conventional Banks: The Case of Turkey," MPRA Paper 29848, University Library of Munich, Germany.