Mobile Money in Tanzania
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert G. King & Ross Levine, 1993. "Finance and Growth: Schumpeter Might Be Right," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 108(3), pages 717-737.
- K. Sudhir & Debabrata Talukdar, 2015. "The “Peter Pan Syndrome” in Emerging Markets: The Productivity-Transparency Trade-off in IT Adoption," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 34(4), pages 500-521, July.
- Ross Levine, 1997.
"Financial Development and Economic Growth: Views and Agenda,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 35(2), pages 688-726, June.
- Levine, Ross, 1996. "Financial development and economic growth : views and agenda," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1678, The World Bank.
- Alan Sule & Honoré Bo E. & Hu Luojia & Leth-Petersen Søren, 2014.
"Estimation of Panel Data Regression Models with Two-Sided Censoring or Truncation,"
Journal of Econometric Methods,
De Gruyter, vol. 3(1), pages 1-20, January.
- Sule Alan & Bo E. Honore & Luojia Hu & Søren Leth-Petersen, 2011. "Estimation of panel data regression models with two-sided censoring or truncation," Working Paper Series WP-2011-08, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Pakes, Ariel & Pollard, David, 1989. "Simulation and the Asymptotics of Optimization Estimators," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(5), pages 1027-1057, September.
- Shawn Cole & Thomas Sampson & Bilal Zia, 2011. "Prices or Knowledge? What Drives Demand for Financial Services in Emerging Markets?," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 66(6), pages 1933-1967, December.
- Laxman Narasimhan & Kannan Srinivasan & K. Sudhir, 2015. "Editorial —Marketing Science in Emerging Markets," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 34(4), pages 473-479, July.
- Michael L. Katz & Carl Shapiro, 1994. "Systems Competition and Network Effects," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 8(2), pages 93-115, Spring.
- Jenny C. Aker, 2010. "Information from Markets Near and Far: Mobile Phones and Agricultural Markets in Niger," American Economic Journal: Applied Economics, American Economic Association, vol. 2(3), pages 46-59, July.
- Berry, Steven & Levinsohn, James & Pakes, Ariel, 1995. "Automobile Prices in Market Equilibrium," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 63(4), pages 841-890, July.
- Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Klapper, Leora, 2012. "Financial inclusion in Africa : an overview," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6088, The World Bank.
- K. Sudhir & Joe Priester & Matt Shum & David Atkin & Andrew Foster & Ganesh Iyer & Ginger Jin & Daniel Keniston & Shinobu Kitayama & Mushfiq Mobarak & Yi Qian & Ishani Tewari & Wendy Wood, 2015. "Research Opportunities in Emerging Markets: an Inter-disciplinary Perspective from Marketing, Economics, and Psychology," Customer Needs and Solutions, Springer;Institute for Sustainable Innovation and Growth (iSIG), vol. 2(4), pages 264-276, December.
- Yi Qian & Qiang Gong & Yuxin Chen, 2013. "Untangling Searchable and Experiential Quality Responses to Counterfeits," NBER Working Papers 18784, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dalton, Patricio & Pamuk, Haki & Ramrattan, R. & van Soest, Daan & Uras, Burak, 2018. "Payment Technology Adoption and Finance : A Randomized-Controlled-Trial with SMEs," Discussion Paper 2018-042, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Mothobi, Onkokame & Grzybowski, Lukasz, 2017. "Infrastructure deficiencies and adoption of mobile money in Sub-Saharan Africa," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 71-79.
- Melia, Elvis, 2019. "The impact of information and communication technologies on jobs in Africa: a literature review," Discussion Papers 3/2019, German Development Institute / Deutsches Institut für Entwicklungspolitik (DIE).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ste:nystbu:15-03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amanda Murphy). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ednyuus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.