Nonlinear pricing in an oligopoly market: the case of specialty coffee
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 38 (2007)
Issue (Month): 2 (06)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 1776 Main Street, P.O. Box 2138, Santa Monica, California 90407-2138|
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0741-6261
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0741-6261|
- Crawford, Gregory S., 2012.
"Endogenous product choice: A progress report,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 315-320.
- Crawford, Gregory S, 2012. "Endogenous Product Choice: A Progress Report," CEPR Discussion Papers 8862, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Crawford, Gregory S., 2012. "Endogenous Product Choice : A Progress Report," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 979, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Hunold, Matthias & Laitenberger, Ulrich & Licht, Georg & Nikogosian, Vigen & Stenzel, André & Ullrich, Hannes & Wolf, Christoph, 2011. "Modernisierung der Konzentrationsberichterstattung: Endbericht," ZEW Expertises, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research, number 110525.
- Simon P. Anderson & Régis Renault, 2011. "Price Discrimination," Chapters, in: A Handbook of Transport Economics, chapter 22 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Ricard Gil & Wesley R. Hartmann, 2009. "Empirical Analysis of Metering Price Discrimination: Evidence from Concession Sales at Movie Theaters," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 28(6), pages 1046-1062, 11-12.
- Hoernig Steffen & Valletti Tommaso M., 2011. "When Two-Part Tariffs are Not Enough: Mixing with Nonlinear Pricing," The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 11(1), pages 1-20, October.
- Hoernig, Steffen & Valletti, Tommaso, 2010. "When two-part tariffs are not enough: Mixing with nonlinear pricing," CEPR Discussion Papers 7720, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gregory S. Crawford & Oleksandr Shcherbakov & Matthew Shum, 2015. "The welfare effects of endogenous quality choice in cable television markets," ECON - Working Papers 202, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Crawford, Gregory S. & Shcherbakov, Oleksandr & Shum, Matthew, 2015. "The Welfare Effects of Endogenous Quality Choice in Cable Television Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 10793, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jones, Eugene, 2014. "An Empirical Assessment of Consumersâ€™ Preferences for Coffee," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 45(2), July.
- Brito, Duarte & Ribeiro, Ricardo & Vasconcelos, Helder, 2013. "Quantifying the Coordinated Effects of Partial Horizontal Acquisitions," CEPR Discussion Papers 9536, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Armstrong, Mark, 2015. "Nonlinear Pricing," MPRA Paper 65779, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mark Armstrong, 2015. "Nonlinear Pricing," Economics Series Working Papers 756, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Eizenberg, Alon & Lach, Saul & Yiftach, Merav, 2016. "Retail Prices in a City," CEPR Discussion Papers 11590, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Brito, Duarte & Ribeiro, Ricardo & Vasconcelos, Helder, 2013. "Measuring Unilateral Effects in Partial Acquisitions," CEPR Discussion Papers 9354, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Stephen Davies, Catherine Waddams Price, and Chris M. Wilson, 2014. "Nonlinear Pricing and Tariff Differentiation: Evidence from the British Electricity Market," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1).
- Brito, Duarte & Ribeiro, Ricardo & Vasconcelos, Helder, 2014. "Measuring unilateral effects in partial horizontal acquisitions," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 22-36.
- Katja Seim & V. Brian Viard, 2011. "The Effect of Market Structure on Cellular Technology Adoption and Pricing," American Economic Journal: Microeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 3(2), pages 221-251, May.
- Seim, Katja & Viard, V. Brian, 2006. "The Effect of Market Structure on Cellular Technology Adoption and Pricing," Research Papers 1876r, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- David Flath, 2012. "Nonlinear Pricing of Japanese Newspapers," ISER Discussion Paper 0851, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Isaac, R. Mark & P. Lightle, John & A. Norton, Douglas, 2015. "The pay-what-you-want business model: Warm glow revenues and endogenous price discrimination," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 215-223.
- STROUKAL Dominik, 2013. "Price Discrimination On The Marijuana Market: Schwag Or Endo?," Studies in Business and Economics, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 8(2), pages 128-136, August.
- Bonatti, Alessandro, 2011. "Brand-specific tastes for quality," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 562-575, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:randje:v:38:y:2007:i:2:p:512-532. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed