Agricultural Price Spreads And Market Performance
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Nov 1988|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Draper Hall, College of Food and Natural Resources, Amherst, MA 01003|
Web page: http://www.umass.edu/ne165/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Cowling, Keith & Waterson, Michael, 1976. "Price-Cost Margins and Market Structure," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 43(171), pages 267-74, August.
- Nelson, Randy A., 1985. "Returns to scale from variable and total cost functions : Evidence from the electric power industry," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 18(2-3), pages 271-276.
- Berck, Peter & Rausser, Gordon C., 1980.
"Consumer demand, grades, brands, and margin relationships,"
CUDARE Working Paper Series
123, University of California at Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics and Policy.
- Berck, Peter & Rausser, Gordon C., 1980. "Consumer Demand, Grades, Brands, and Margin Relationships," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt9h2135j0, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Garth Mangum & Donald Mayall & Kristin Nelson, 1985. "The Temporary Help Industry: A Response to the Dual Internal Labor Market," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 38(4), pages 599-611, July.
- Appelbaum, Elie, 1982. "The estimation of the degree of oligopoly power," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2-3), pages 287-299, August.
- Gallant, A. Ronald, 1977. "Three-stage least-squares estimation for a system of simultaneous, nonlinear, implicit equations," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 71-88, January.
- Michael K. Wohlgenant, 1985. "Competitive Storage, Rational Expectations, and Short-Run Food Price Determination," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 67(4), pages 739-748.
- Hall, Lana & Schmitz, Andrew & Cothern, James, 1979. "Beef Wholesale-Retail Marketing Margins and Concentration," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 46(183), pages 295-300, August.
- Michael W. Babcock & Gail L. Cramer & William A. Nelson, 1985. "The impact of transportation rates on the location of the wheat flour milling industry," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 1(1), pages 61-71.
- Clarke, Roger & Davies, Stephen W, 1982. "Market Structure and Price-Cost Margins," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 49(195), pages 277-87, August.
- Chambers, Robert G, 1983. "International Trade, Gross Substitutability and the Domestic Farm-Retail Price Margin," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 10(1), pages 33-53.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:rpspwp:115900. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.