Agricultural Price Spreads And Market Performance
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Nov 1988|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Draper Hall, College of Food and Natural Resources, Amherst, MA 01003|
Web page: http://www.umass.edu/ne165/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Appelbaum, Elie, 1982. "The estimation of the degree of oligopoly power," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2-3), pages 287-299, August.
- Berck, Peter & Rausser, Gordon C., 1980.
"Consumer demand, grades, brands, and margin relationships,"
CUDARE Working Paper Series
123, University of California at Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics and Policy.
- Berck, Peter & Rausser, Gordon C., 1980. "Consumer Demand, Grades, Brands, and Margin Relationships," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt9h2135j0, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Michael W. Babcock & Gail L. Cramer & William A. Nelson, 1985. "The impact of transportation rates on the location of the wheat flour milling industry," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 1(1), pages 61-71.
- Garth Mangum & Donald Mayall & Kristin Nelson, 1985. "The Temporary Help Industry: A Response to the Dual Internal Labor Market," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 38(4), pages 599-611, July.
- Clarke, Roger & Davies, Stephen W, 1982. "Market Structure and Price-Cost Margins," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 49(195), pages 277-87, August.
- Michael K. Wohlgenant, 1985. "Competitive Storage, Rational Expectations, and Short-Run Food Price Determination," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 67(4), pages 739-748.
- Nelson, Randy A., 1985. "Returns to scale from variable and total cost functions : Evidence from the electric power industry," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 18(2-3), pages 271-276.
- Gallant, A. Ronald, 1977. "Three-stage least-squares estimation for a system of simultaneous, nonlinear, implicit equations," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 71-88, January.
- Chambers, Robert G, 1983. "International Trade, Gross Substitutability and the Domestic Farm-Retail Price Margin," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 10(1), pages 33-53.
- Cowling, Keith & Waterson, Michael, 1976. "Price-Cost Margins and Market Structure," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 43(171), pages 267-74, August.
- Hall, Lana & Schmitz, Andrew & Cothern, James, 1979. "Beef Wholesale-Retail Marketing Margins and Concentration," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 46(183), pages 295-300, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:rpspwp:115900. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.