Quantitative Cost Model of HACCP Implementation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Laurian J. Unnevehr & Helen H. Jensen, 1996.
"HACCP as a Regulatory Innovation to Improve Food Safety in the Meat Industry,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(3), pages 764-769.
- Unnevehr, Laurian J. & Jensen, Helen H., 1996. "HACCP As a Regulatory Innovation to Improve Food Safety in the Meat Industry," Staff General Research Papers Archive 937, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Laurian J. Unnevehr & Helen H. Jensen, 1996. "HACCP as a Regulatory Innovation to Improve Food Safety in the Meat Industry," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 96-wp152, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Tanya Roberts & Jean C. Buzby & Michael Ollinger, 1996. "Using Benefit and Cost Information to Evaluate a Food Safety Regulation: HACCP for Meat and Poultry," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(5), pages 1297-1301.
- Romano, Donato & Cavicchi, Alessio & Rocchi, Benedetto & Stefani, Gianluca, 2004. "Costs and Benefits of Compliance for HACCP Regulation in the Italian Meat and Dairy Sector," 84th Seminar, February 8-11, 2004, Zeist, The Netherlands 24983, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Hinson, Roger A. & Whitley, Daniel B., 2003. "Cost Of And Approaches To Haccp Implementation: An Oyster Industry Example," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 34(03), November.
More about this item
Keywordsfood safety; Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point; HACCP; Prevention-Appraisal-Failure Model.; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:nddaae:142596. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dandsus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.