Report NEP-AGR-2013-02-08This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Blank, Steven C. & Thompson, Robert, 2013. "California Agricultural Cooperatives: Managers' Strategies and Attitudes Towards Finances and Risk," Research Reports 143148, University of California, Davis, Center for Cooperatives.
- Martin, William J., 2012. "Managing High and Volatile Food Prices," Trade Issues Papers 142732, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Lauriane MOUYSSET & Luc DOYEN & Jean-Christophe PEREAU & Fréderic JIGUET, 2013. "A double benefit of biodiversity in agriculture," Cahiers du GREThA 2013-04, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Natacha LASKOWSKI, 2013. "Optimal allocation of wetlands: Study on conflict between agriculture and fishery," Cahiers du GREThA 2013-07, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Roe, Terry L. & Gopinath, Munisamy, 2013. "Globalization, Macroeconomic Imbalances and South America’s Potential to be the World’s Food Basket," Policy Briefs 142737, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Vincent Bretagnolle & Elsa Berthet, 2012. "Managing grasslands biodiversity at a landscape level to foster ecosystem services in intensive cereal systems: from ecological knowledge to collective action," Post-Print hal-00781244, HAL.
- Pierre Dubois & Rachel Griffith & Aviv Nevo, 2013. "Do Prices and Attributes Explain International Differences in Food Purchases?," NBER Working Papers 18750, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Athanasios Kampas & Anna Vasilaki & Athanasios Petsakos & Angeliki Stefopoulou, 2013. "Irrigation Full Cost Assessment: The case of the Pinios Local Organization for Land Reclamation, Greece," Working Papers 2013-1, Agricultural University of Athens, Department Of Agricultural Economics.
- Ping-Yu Chen & Chia-Lin Chang & Chi-Chung Chen & Michael McAleer, 2013. "Modelling the Effects of Oil Prices on Global Fertilizer Prices and Volatility," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-024/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- Wu, Zhen & Wachenheim, Cheryl J., 2013. "Quantitative Cost Model of HACCP Implementation," Agribusiness & Applied Economics Report 142596, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Tisdell, Clement A., 2013. "China's Goal of Combining Economic Self-Reliance With Its Development: Changing Perspectives and Challenges," Social Economics, Policy and Development Working Papers 142567, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Marie-Sophie Hervieux & Olivier Darné, 2013. "Environmental Kuznets Curve and Ecological Footprint: A Time Series Analysis," Working Papers hal-00781958, HAL.
- Stéphane Auray & Aurélien Eyquem & Frédéric Jouneau-Sion, 2012. "Climatic Conditions and Productivity : An Impact Evaluation in Pre-industrial England," Working Papers 2012-31, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Jing Wu & Yongheng Deng & Jun Huang & Randall Morck & Bernard Yeung, 2013. "Incentives and Outcomes: China's Environmental Policy," NBER Working Papers 18754, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Quamrul Ashraf & Stelios Michalopoulos, 2013. "Climatic Fluctuations and the Di¤usion of Agriculture," Working Papers 2013-3, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Coleman-Jensen, Alisha & Nord, Mark, 2013. "Food Insecurity Among Households With Working-Age Adults With Disabilities," Economic Research Report 142955, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Wolfgang Karl HÃ¤rdle & Brenda LÃ³pez-Cabrera & Matthias Ritter, 2012. "Forecast based Pricing of Weather Derivatives," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2012-027, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Ibon Galarraga & Luis M. Abadie & Alberto Ansuategi, 2013. "Economic Efficiency, Environmental Effectiveness and Political Feasibility of Energy Efficiency Rebates: The Case of the Spanish Energy Efficiency Renove Plan," Working Papers 2013-05, BC3.