Environmental Kuznets Curve and Ecological Footprint: A Time Series Analysis
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Marie-Sophie Hervieux & Olivier DarnÃ©, 2015. "Environmental Kuznets Curve and ecological footprint: A time series analysis," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 35(1), pages 814-826.
References listed on IDEAS
- Grossman, Gene M & Helpman, Elhanan, 1994.
"Protection for Sale,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, pages 833-850.
- Grossman, G.M. & Helpman, E., 1992. "Protection for Sale," Papers 162, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Public and International Affairs.
- Grossman, G.M. & Helpman, E., 1992. "Protection for Sale," Papers 21-92, Tel Aviv.
- Grossman, Gene & Helpman, Elhanan, 1993. "Protection for Sale," CEPR Discussion Papers 827, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gene M. Grossman & Elhanan Helpman, 1992. "Protection For Sale," NBER Working Papers 4149, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rodrik, Dani, 1989. "Optimal trade taxes for a large country with non-atomistic firms," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, pages 157-167.
- David Laborde & Carmen Estrades & Antoine Bouët, 2013.
"A Global Assessment of the Economic Effects of Export Taxes,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(10), pages 1333-1354, October.
- Laborde Debucquet, David & Estrades, Carmen & BouÑ‘t, Antoine, 2013. "A global assessment of the economic effects of export taxes:," IFPRI discussion papers 1241, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Jonathan Eaton & Gene M. Grossman, 1986.
"Optimal Trade and Industrial Policy Under Oligopoly,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, pages 383-406.
- Jonathan Eaton & Gene M. Grossman, 1983. "Optimal Trade and Industrial Policy Under Oligopoly," NBER Working Papers 1236, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bernhofen, Daniel M, 1997. "Strategic Trade Policy in a Vertically Related Industry," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, pages 429-433.
- Antoine Bouët & David Laborde Debucquet, 2012.
"Food crisis and export taxation: the cost of non-cooperative trade policies,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), pages 209-233.
- Lawless, Martina, 2006. "Geography and Firm Exports: New Evidence on the Nature of Sunk Costs," Research Technical Papers 1/RT/06, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Costa, Rafael F. & Xia, Yan & Susanto, Dwi & Rosson, C. Parr, III & Adcock, Flynn J., 2008. "Analyzing the Impact of Changes in Trade and Domestic Policies: The Case of the Soybean Complex," 2009 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2009, Atlanta, Georgia 45853, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Mohamad F. Hasan & Michael R. Reed & Mary A. Marchant, 2001. "Effects of an Export Tax on Competitiveness: The Case of the Indonesian Palm Oil Industry," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 26(2), pages 77-90, December.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental Kuznets Curve; Ecological Footprint;
- Q0 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General
- Q5 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2013-02-08 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2013-02-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2013-02-08 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-ENV-2013-02-08 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-LAM-2013-02-08 (Central & South America)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:wpaper:hal-00781958. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .