Report NEP-EFF-2013-02-08This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michele Battisti & Filippo Belloc & Massimo Del Gatto, 2012. "Unbundling Technology Adoption and tfp at the Firm Level. Do Intangibles Matter?," Working Papers 2012.98, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- G. Bottazzi & M. Grazzi, 2013. "Dynamics of productivity and cost of labor in Italian Manufacturing firms," Working Papers wp865, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Carol Robbins & Olympia Belay & Matthew Donahoe & Jennifer Lee, 2012. "Industry-level Output Price Indexes for R&D: An Input-cost Approach with R&D Productivity Adjustment," BEA Working Papers 0090, Bureau of Economic Analysis.
- Filomena Pietrovito & Alberto Franco Pozzolo & Luca Salvatici, 2013. "Internationalization choices: an ordered probit analysis at industry-level," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 77, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Stéphane Auray & Aurélien Eyquem & Frédéric Jouneau-Sion, 2012. "Climatic Conditions and Productivity : An Impact Evaluation in Pre-industrial England," Working Papers 2012-31, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- Robert Elliott & Ying Zhou, 2013. "State-Owned Enterprises, Exporting and Productivity in China: A Stochastic Dominance Approach," Discussion Papers 13-03, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Halkos, George & Tzeremes, Nickolaos, 2013. "Renewable energy consumption and economic efficiency: Evidence from European countries," MPRA Paper 44136, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Silvia Giacomelli & Carlo Menon, 2013. "Firm size and judicial efficiency: evidence from the neighbour's court," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 898, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- OKUBO Toshihiro & TOMIURA Eiichi, 2013. "Regional Variations in Productivity Premium of Exporters: Evidence from plant-level data," Discussion papers 13005, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Oulton, Nicholas & Sebastia-Barriel, Maria, 2013. "Long and short-term effects of the financial crisis on labour productivity, capital and output," Bank of England working papers 470, Bank of England.
- Sylvie Blasco & Barbara Pertold-Gebicka, 2012. "Employment Policies, Hiring Practices and Firm Performance," Working Papers 2012-27, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- Stéphane Auray & Aurélien Eyquem & Fréderic Jouneau-Sion, 2012. "Modelling Tails of Aggregated Economic Processes in a Stochastic Growth Model," Working Papers 2012-29, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- Marc van der Steeg & Sander Gerritsen, 2013. "Teacher evaluations and pupil achievement: Evidence from classroom observations," CPB Discussion Paper 230, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Ibon Galarraga & Luis M. Abadie & Alberto Ansuategi, 2013. "Economic Efficiency, Environmental Effectiveness and Political Feasibility of Energy Efficiency Rebates: The Case of the Spanish Energy Efficiency Renove Plan," Working Papers 2013-05, BC3.
- Guidara, Alaa & Lai, Van Son & Soumaré, Issouf & Tchana Tchana, Fulbert, 2013. "Banks’ Capital Buffer, Risk and Performance in the Canadian Banking System: Impact of Business Cycles and Regulatory Changes," MPRA Paper 44105, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marie-Sophie Hervieux & Olivier Darné, 2013. "Environmental Kuznets Curve and Ecological Footprint: A Time Series Analysis," Working Papers hal-00781958, HAL.