Report NEP-LAM-2013-02-08This is the archive for NEP-LAM, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & South America. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Daron Acemoglu & James A. Robinson & Ragnar Torvik, 2013. "Why Do Voters Dismantle Checks and Balances?," Working Papers No 1/2013, Centre for Applied Macro- and Petroleum economics (CAMP), BI Norwegian Business School.
- Matt Ferchen & Alicia GarcÃa-Herrero & Mario Nigrinis, 2013. "Evaluating Latin America Commodity Dependence on China," Working Papers 1305, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Santiago Fernandez de Lis & Adriana Haring & Gloria Sorensen & David Tuesta & Alfonso Ugarte, 2012. "Banking penetration in Uruguay," Working Papers 1308, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Palma, J.G., 2013. "How to create a financial crisis by trying to avoid one: the Brazilian 1999-financial collapse as "Macho-Monetarism" can't handle "Bubble Thy Neighbour" levels of inflows," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1301, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Benjamin M. Tabak & Solange M. Guerra & Rodrigo C. Miranda & Sergio Rubens S. de Souza, 2012. "Stress Testing Liquidity Risk: The Case of the Brazilian Banking System," Working Papers Series 302, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- KC Fung & Alicia Garcia-Herrero & Mario Nigrinis Ospina, 2013. "Latin American Commodity Export Concentration: Is There a China Effect?," Working Papers 1306, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Marie-Sophie Hervieux & Olivier Darné, 2013. "Environmental Kuznets Curve and Ecological Footprint: A Time Series Analysis," Working Papers hal-00781958, HAL.
- Angulo, Roberto & Diaz, Yadira & Pardo, Renata, 2013. "Multidimensional poverty in Colombia, 1997-2010," ISER Working Paper Series 2013-03, Institute for Social and Economic Research.