Aid, Trad and Post-War Recovery of the Rwandan Coffee Sector
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Abdoul Murekezi & Songqing Jin & Scott Loveridge, 2014. "Have coffee producers benefited from the new domestic cherry market? Evidence using panel data from Rwanda," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 45(4), pages 489-500, July.
- repec:oxf:wpaper:wps/2014-08 is not listed on IDEAS
- MarÃa A. GonzÃ¡lez & Rigoberto A. Lopez, 2007.
"Political Violence and Farm Household Efficiency in Colombia,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 55, pages 367-392.
- Gonzalez, Maria A & Lopez, Rigoberto A, 2007. "Political Violence and Farm Household Efficiency in Colombia," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 55(2), pages 367-392, January.
- Gonzalez, Maria A. & Lopez, Rigoberto A., 2005. "Political Violence and Farm Household Efficiency in Colombia," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19528, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Loveridge, Scott & Nyarwaya, Jean Baptiste & Shingiro, Emmanuel, 2003. "Decaffeinated? Situation, Trends, and Prospects for Smallholder Coffee Production in Rwanda," Food Security Collaborative Policy Briefs 55354, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:71:y:1977:i:04:p:1347-1366_26 is not listed on IDEAS
- Miguel, Edward & Roland, Gérard, 2011. "The long-run impact of bombing Vietnam," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(1), pages 1-15, September.
- Punam Chuhan-Pole & Manka Angwafo, 2011. "Yes Africa Can : Success Stories from a Dynamic Continent," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2335, June.
- Basinga, Paulin & Gertler, Paul J. & Binagwaho, Agnes & Soucat, Agnes L.B. & Sturdy, Jennifer R. & Vermeersch, Christel M.J., 2010. "Paying primary health care centers for performance in Rwanda," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5190, The World Bank.
- Tilman Bruck, 2006. "War and reconstruction in northern Mozambique," Economics of Peace and Security Journal, EPS Publishing, vol. 1(1), pages 30-39, January.
- Elder, Sara D. & Zerriffi, Hisham & Le Billon, Philippe, 2012. "Effects of Fair Trade Certification on Social Capital: The Case of Rwandan Coffee Producers," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(11), pages 2355-2367.
- William Easterly & Ariell Reshef, 2014.
"African Export Successes: Surprises, Stylized Facts, and Explanations,"
NBER Chapters,in: African Successes, Volume III: Modernization and Development, pages 297-342
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- William Easterly & Ariell Reshef, 2010. "African Export Successes: Surprises, Stylized Facts, and Explanations," NBER Working Papers 16597, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Leander Heldring, 2014. "State Capacity and Violence: Evidence from the Rwandan genocide," CSAE Working Paper Series 2014-08, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Ben R. Craig & William E. Jackson & James B. Thomson, 2004. "On SBA-guaranteed lending and economic growth," Working Paper 0403, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:10:y:2004:i:4:p:257-264 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrea Guariso & Marijke Verpoorten, 2013.
"Armed conflict and schooling in Rwanda: Digging deeper,"
LICOS Discussion Papers
34313, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Andrea Guariso & Marijke Verpoorten, 2015. "Armed conflict and schooling in Rwanda: Digging deeper," HiCN Working Papers 166, Households in Conflict Network.
- Verpoorten, Marijke, 2014. "Growth, poverty and inequality in Rwanda: A broad perspective," WIDER Working Paper Series 138, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
More about this item
KeywordsAfrica; Rwanda; coffee; conflict; war overhang; catch up.; Crop Production/Industries; International Development;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-11-07 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iaae15:211693. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.