Paying primary health care centers for performance in Rwanda
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guariso, Andrea & Verpoorten, Marijke, 2015. "Aid, Trad and Post-War Recovery of the Rwandan Coffee Sector," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211693, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Julian Cristia & William Evans & Beomsoo Kim, 2011.
"Does Contracting-Out Primary Care Services Work? The Case of Rural Guatemala,"
Research Department Publications
4728, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Julian P. Cristia & William N. Evans & Kim Beomsoo, 2011. "Does Contracting-Out Primary Care Services Work?: The Case of Rural Guatemala," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 3803, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Gentilini, Ugo & Omamo, Steven Were, 2011. "Social protection 2.0: Exploring issues, evidence and debates in a globalizing world," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 329-340, June.
- Khim, Keovathanak & Annear, Peter Leslie, 2013. "Strengthening district health service management and delivery through internal contracting: Lessons from pilot projects in Cambodia," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 241-249.
- Adrien Renaud & Jean-Paul Semasaka, 2014. "Rwanda," World Bank Other Operational Studies 25127, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2010. "Tajikistan - Feasibility Study for Results-Based Financing (RBF) In the Health Sector," World Bank Other Operational Studies 2838, The World Bank.
- Dominic Haazen, 2012. "Making Health Financing Work for Poor People in Tanzania," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2240, April.
- Hong Wang & Kimberly Switlick & Christine Ortiz & Beatriz Zurita & Catherine Connor, 2012. "Health Insurance Handbook : How to Make It Work," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 5913, April.
- Cristia, Julian & Prado, Ariadna García & Peluffo, Cecilia, 2015. "The Impact of Contracting in and Contracting out Basic Health Services: The Guatemalan Experience," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 215-227.
- Devarajan, Shantayanan & Kanbur, Ravi, 2013. "The Evolution of Development Strategy as Balancing Market and Government Failure," Working Papers 180091, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
More about this item
KeywordsHealth Monitoring&Evaluation; Population Policies; Health Systems Development&Reform; Disease Control&Prevention; Adolescent Health;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2010-02-05 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2010-02-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2010-02-05 (Development)
- NEP-HEA-2010-02-05 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:5190. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .