Health Insurance Handbook : How to Make It Work
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Winnie Yip & Adam Wagstaff & William C. Hsiao, 2009. "Economic analysis of China's health care system: turning a new page," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(S2), pages 3-6, July.
- Dong, Keyong, 2009. "Medical insurance system evolution in China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 591-597, December.
- John C. Langenbrunner & Cheryl Cashin & Sheila O’Dougherty, 2009. "Designing and Implementing Health Care Provider Payment Systems : How-To Manuals," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13806.
- Basinga, Paulin & Gertler, Paul J. & Binagwaho, Agnes & Soucat, Agnes L.B. & Sturdy, Jennifer R. & Vermeersch, Christel M.J., 2010. "Paying primary health care centers for performance in Rwanda," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5190, The World Bank.
- Eklund, Per & Stavem, Knut, 1990. "Prepaid financing of primary health care in Guinea-Bissau : an assessment of 18 village health posts," Policy Research Working Paper Series 488, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsLaw and Development - Insurance Law Law and Development - Health Law Health; Nutrition and Population - Health Economics & Finance Health; Nutrition and Population - Health Monitoring and Evaluation Health; Nutrition and Population - Health Systems Development & Reform Health; Nutrition and Population;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbpubs:5913. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .