Bulgaria Health Financing
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Francesco Grigoli & Javier Kapsoli, 2018.
"Waste not, want not: The efficiency of health expenditure in emerging and developing economies,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(1), pages 384-403, February.
- Francesco Grigoli & Javier Kapsoli, 2013. "Waste Not, Want Not; The Efficiency of Health Expenditure in Emerging and Developing Economies," IMF Working Papers 13/187, International Monetary Fund.
- William D. Savedoff & Pablo Gottret, 2008. "Governing Mandatory Health Insurance : Learning from Experience," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6526, October.
- Robert Gillingham, 2014. "Fiscal Policy for Health Policy Makers," Health, Nutrition and Population (HNP) Discussion Paper Series 87981, The World Bank.
- Yip, Winnie & Hsiao, William C., 2009. "Non-evidence-based policy: How effective is China's new cooperative medical scheme in reducing medical impoverishment?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 201-209, January.
- Daniel Cotlear & Somil Nagpal & Owen Smith & Ajay Tandon & Rafael Cortez, 2015. "Going Universal," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 22011, October.
- Onder, Harun & Pestieau, Pierre & Ley, Eduardo, 2014. "Macroeconomic and fiscal implications of population aging in Bulgaria," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6774, The World Bank.
- Hadorn, David C., 1991. "The role of public values in setting health care priorities," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 32(7), pages 773-781, January.
- Hong Wang & Kimberly Switlick & Christine Ortiz & Beatriz Zurita & Catherine Connor, 2012. "Health Insurance Handbook : How to Make It Work," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 5913, October.
- Giuseppe Carone & Christoph Schwierz & Ana Xavier, 2012.
"Cost-containment policies in public pharmaceutical spending in the EU,"
European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015
461, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Carone, Giuseppe & Schwierz, Christoph & Xavier, Ana, 2012. "Cost-containment policies in public pharmaceutical spending in the EU," MPRA Paper 42008, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ajay Tandon & Lisa Fleisher & Rong Li & Wei Aun Yap, 2014. "Reprioritizing Government Spending on Health: Pushing an Elephant Up the Stairs?," Health, Nutrition and Population (HNP) Discussion Paper Series 85773, The World Bank.
- Denzil Fiebig & Elizabeth Savage & Rosalie Viney, 2006. "Does the reason for buying health insurance influence behaviour? CHERE Working Paper 2006/1," Working Papers 2006/1, CHERE, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Dirk V Muir & Anke Weber, 2013. "Fiscal Multipliers in Bulgaria; Low But Still Relevant," IMF Working Papers 13/49, International Monetary Fund.
- Shin, Jaeun, 2012. "Private health insurance in South Korea: An international comparison," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 108(1), pages 76-85.
- Jeon, Boyoung & Kwon, Soonman, 2013. "Effect of private health insurance on health care utilization in a universal public insurance system: A case of South Korea," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 113(1), pages 69-76.
- repec:fpr:ifpric:9780896292970-09 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:adr:anecst:y:2006:i:83-84 is not listed on IDEAS
- E. Wetering & E. Stolk & N. Exel & W. Brouwer, 2013. "Balancing equity and efficiency in the Dutch basic benefits package using the principle of proportional shortfall," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 14(1), pages 107-115, February.
- Makombe, Tsitsi; Collins, Julia; Ulimwengu, John M.; Badiane, Ousmane; Breisinger, Clemens; Abdelaziz, Fatma; Khouri, Nadim; Akramov, Kamiljon T.; Ilyasov, Jarilkasin; Park, Allen; Kumar, Anjani; Ahme, 2018.
IFPRI book chapters,in: 2018 Global food policy report, chapter 9, pages 72-97
International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Badiane, Ousmane & Makombe, Tsitsi & Collins, Julia & Khouri, Nadim & Breisinger, Clemens & Akramov, Kamiljon T. & Park, Allen & Joshi, Pramod Kumar & Ahmed, Akhter U. & Davies, Stephen & Kumar, Anjan, 2016. "Regional developments," IFPRI book chapters,in: 2016 Global Food Policy Report, chapter 9, pages 80-107 International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Makombe, Tsitsi & Collins, Julia & Badiane, Ousmane & Breisinger, Clemens & Abdelaziz, Fatma & Khouri, Nadim & Akramov, Kamiljon T. & Park, Allen & Ilyasov, Jarilkasin & Kumar, Anjani & Ahmed, Akhter , 2017. "Regional developments," IFPRI book chapters,in: 2017 Global Food Policy Report, chapter 7, pages 58-83 International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- repec:adr:anecst:y:2006:i:83-84:p:10 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sofia Dimakou & David Parkin & Nancy Devlin & John Appleby, 2009. "Identifying the impact of government targets on waiting times in the NHS," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 1-10, March.
- Friedrich Schneider & Andreas Buehn & Claudio Montenegro, 2010. "New Estimates for the Shadow Economies all over the World," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(4), pages 443-461.
- Pablo Gottret & George Schieber, 2006. "Health Financing Revisited : A Practitioner's Guide," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7094, October.
- Greg Brunner & Pablo Gottret & Birgit Hansl & Vijayasekar Kalavakonda & Somil Nagpal & Nicole Tapay, 2012. "Private Voluntary Health Insurance : Consumer Protection and Prudential Regulation," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13093, October.
- Roberto Astolfi & Luca Lorenzoni & Jillian Oderkirk, 2012. "A Comparative Analysis of Health Forecasting Methods," OECD Health Working Papers 59, OECD Publishing.
- Francesca Colombo & Nicole Tapay, 2004. "Private Health Insurance in OECD Countries: The Benefits and Costs for Individuals and Health Systems," OECD Health Working Papers 15, OECD Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsHealth Law Public Sector Development Law and Development Health; Nutrition and Population - Health Monitoring & Evaluation Health; Nutrition and Population - Health Systems Development & Reform Health; Nutrition and Population - Health Economics & Finance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:22964. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.