War and reconstruction in northern Mozambique
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guariso, Andrea & Verpoorten, Marijke, 2015. "Aid, Trad and Post-War Recovery of the Rwandan Coffee Sector," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211693, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Mayra Buvinic & Monica Das Gupta & Ursula Casabonne & Philip Verwimp, 2013.
"Violent Conflict and Gender Inequality: An Overview,"
World Bank Research Observer,
World Bank Group, vol. 28(1), pages 110-138, February.
- Mayra Buvinic & Monica Das Gupta & Ursula Casabonne & Philip Verwimp, 2012. "Violent Conflict and Gender Inequality: An Overview," Working Papers CEB 12-028, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Buvinic, Mayra & Das Gupta, Monica & Casabonne, Ursula & Verwimp, Philip, 2013. "Violent conflict and gender inequality : an overview," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6371, The World Bank.
- Mayra Buvinic & Monica Das Gupta & Ursula Casabonne & Philip Verwimp, 2012. "Violent Conflict and Gender Inequality: An Overview," HiCN Working Papers 129, Households in Conflict Network.
- D'Souza, Anna, 2014. "Conflict and Trade: Implications for Agriculture and Food Security," 2014: Food, Resources and Conflict, December 7-9, 2014. San Diego, California 197200, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Naude, Wim, 2008. "Entrepreneurship in Economic Development," WIDER Working Paper Series 020, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
More about this item
KeywordsPeace; security; Mozambique;
- D74 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Conflict; Conflict Resolution; Alliances; Revolutions
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:epc:journl:v:1:y:2006:i:1:p:30-39. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jurgen Brauer, Editor, EPSJ). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecaarea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.