Deregulation And Productivity – Empirical Evidence On Dairy Production
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ilke Van Beveren, 2012.
"Total Factor Productivity Estimation: A Practical Review,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(1), pages 98-128, February.
- Ilke Van Beveren, 2007. "Total factor productivity estimation: A practical review," LICOS Discussion Papers 18207, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- James Levinsohn & Amil Petrin, 2003. "Estimating Production Functions Using Inputs to Control for Unobservables," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 70(2), pages 317-341.
- Amil Petrin & James Levinsohn, 2012. "Measuring aggregate productivity growth using plant-level data," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 43(4), pages 705-725, December.
- Wooldridge, Jeffrey M., 2009. "On estimating firm-level production functions using proxy variables to control for unobservables," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 104(3), pages 112-114, September.
- Wooldridge, Jeffrey M., 1996. "Estimating systems of equations with different instruments for different equations," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 74(2), pages 387-405, October.
- Silke Huettel & Roel Jongeneel, 2011. "How has the EU milk quota affected patterns of herd-size change?," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 38(4), pages 497-527, October.
- Barrett E. Kirwan & Shinsuke Uchida & T. Kirk White, 2012.
"Aggregate and Farm-Level Productivity Growth in Tobacco: Before and After the Quota Buyout,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, pages 838-853.
- Kirwan, Barrett E. & White, T. Kirk & Uchida, Shinsuke, 2010. "Aggregate and Farm-level Productivity Growth in Tobacco: Before and After the Quota Buyout," 2010 Annual Meeting, February 6-9, 2010, Orlando, Florida 56353, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Sébastien Mary, 2013. "Assessing the Impacts of Pillar 1 and 2 Subsidies on TFP in French Crop Farms," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 64(1), pages 133-144, February.
- Kloss, Mathias & Petrick, Martin, 2014.
"The productivity of family and hired labour in EU arable farming,"
2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia
183041, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Kloss, Mathias & Petrick, Martin, 2014. "The Productivity of Family and Hired Labour in EU Arable Farming," 54th Annual Conference, Goettingen, Germany, September 17-19, 2014 187353, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Thia Hennessy & Shailesh Shrestha & Laurence Shalloo & Michael Wallace, 2009. "The Inefficiencies of Regionalised Milk Quota Trade," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 60(2), pages 334-347.
- Olley, G Steven & Pakes, Ariel, 1996.
"The Dynamics of Productivity in the Telecommunications Equipment Industry,"
Econometric Society, vol. 64(6), pages 1263-1297, November.
- George S Olley & Ariel Pakes, 1992. "The Dynamics Of Productivity In The Telecommunications Equipment Industry," Working Papers 92-2, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- G. Steven Olley & Ariel Pakes, 1992. "The Dynamics of Productivity in the Telecommunications Equipment Industry," NBER Working Papers 3977, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ackerberg, Daniel & Caves, Kevin & Frazer, Garth, 2006. "Structural identification of production functions," MPRA Paper 38349, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsProductivity; EU Milk Quota; Agricultural and Food Policy; Production Economics; Productivity Analysis;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2016-10-30 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2016-10-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2016-10-30 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-EUR-2016-10-30 (Microeconomic European Issues)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:gewi16:244884. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gewisea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.