Assessing The Impact Of Agri-Environmental Management Practices On Farm Productivity When Adoption Is Endogenous
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Andrea Pufahl & Christoph R. Weiss, 2009.
"Evaluating the effects of farm programmes: results from propensity score matching,"
European Review of Agricultural Economics,
Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 36(1), pages 79-101, March.
- Pufahl, Andrea & Weiss, Christoph, 2007. "Evaluating the effects of farm programs. Results from propensity score matching," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 1486, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Pufahl, Andrea & Weiss, Christoph R., 2008. "Evaluating the Effects of Farm Programs: Results from Propensity Score Matching," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44149, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Andrea Pufahl & Christoph Weiss, 2007. "Evaluating the effects of farm programs: Results from propensity score matching," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp113, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Pufahl, Andrea & Weiss, Christoph R., 2008. "Evaluating the Effects of Farm Programs: Results from Propensity Score Matching," 107th Seminar, January 30-February 1, 2008, Sevilla, Spain 6635, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Feng, Hongli & Kurkalova, Lyubov A. & Kling, Catherine L. & Gassman, Philip W., 2006. "Environmental conservation in agriculture: Land retirement vs. changing practices on working land," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 600-614, September.
- Rabotyagov, Sergey S. & Campbell, Todd & Jha, Manoj & Gassman, Philip W. & Arnold, Jeffrey G. & Kurkalova, Lyubov A. & Secchi, Silvia & Feng, Hongli & Kling, Catherine L., 2010. "Least Cost Control of Agricultural Nutrient Contributions to the Gulf of Mexico Hypoxic Zone," Staff General Research Papers Archive 31319, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Giovanopoulou, Eirini & Nastis, Stefanos A. & Papanagiotou, Evagelos, 2011. "Modeling farmer participation in agri-environmental nitrate pollution reducing schemes," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(11), pages 2175-2180, September.
- Marita Laukkanen & Céline Nauges, 2014.
"Evaluating Greening Farm Policies: A Structural Model for Assessing Agri-environmental Subsidies,"
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 90(3), pages 458-481.
- Laukkanen, Marita & Nauges, Céline, 2012. "Evaluating greening farm policies: A structural model for assessing agri-environmental subsidies," Working Papers 40, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Baylis, Kathy & Peplow, Stephen & Rausser, Gordon & Simon, Leo, 2008. "Agri-environmental policies in the EU and United States: A comparison," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(4), pages 753-764, May.
- Hynes, Stephen & Farrelly, Niall & Murphy, Eithne & O'Donoghue, Cathal, 2008. "Modelling habitat conservation and participation in agri-environmental schemes: A spatial microsimulation approach," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(2-3), pages 258-269, June.
- Keane, Michael P, 1994. "A Computationally Practical Simulation Estimator for Panel Data," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 62(1), pages 95-116, January.
- Bamière, Laure & Havlík, Petr & Jacquet, Florence & Lherm, Michel & Millet, Guy & Bretagnolle, Vincent, 2011. "Farming system modelling for agri-environmental policy design: The case of a spatially non-aggregated allocation of conservation measures," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(5), pages 891-899, March.
- Wätzold, Frank & Lienhoop, Nele & Drechsler, Martin & Settele, Josef, 2008. "Estimating optimal conservation in the context of agri-environmental schemes," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(1-2), pages 295-305, December.
- Céline Nauges & Christopher J. O'Donnell & John Quiggin, 2011.
"Uncertainty and technical efficiency in Finnish agriculture: a state-contingent approach,"
European Review of Agricultural Economics,
Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 38(4), pages 449-467, October.
- Nauges, Celine & O'Donnell, Christopher & Quiggin, John, 2010. "Uncertainty and Technical Efficiency in Finnish Agriculture: A State-contingent Approach," Risk and Sustainable Management Group Working Papers 151192, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Celine Nauges & Chris O'Donnell & John Quiggin, 2010. "Uncertainty and technical efficiency in Finnish agriculture: a state-contingent approach," Risk & Uncertainty Working Papers WPR10_2, Risk and Sustainable Management Group, University of Queensland.
- Sébastien Mary, 2013. "Assessing the Impacts of Pillar 1 and 2 Subsidies on TFP in French Crop Farms," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 64(1), pages 133-144, February.
- Marita Laukkanen & Céline Nauges, 2011. "Environmental and Production Cost Impacts of No-till in Finland: Estimates from Observed Behavior," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 87(3), pages 508-527.
- Aigner, Dennis & Lovell, C. A. Knox & Schmidt, Peter, 1977. "Formulation and estimation of stochastic frontier production function models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 21-37, July.
- Wolfram Schlenker & Michael J. Roberts, 2008. "Estimating the Impact of Climate Change on Crop Yields: The Importance of Nonlinear Temperature Effects," NBER Working Papers 13799, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental Economics and Policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2018-09-17 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-EFF-2018-09-17 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-ENV-2018-09-17 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaae17:261154. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.