An Analysis of Price Determination in the Sweet Cherry Markets of British Columbia, Washington, Oregon and California
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Price, David W. & Mittelhammer, Ronald C., 1979. "A Matrix Of Demand Elasticities For Fresh Fruit," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 4(01), July.
- Vicki A. McCracken & Kenneth L. Casavant & David C. Miller, 1989. "Export demand for high-value products-A case study of sweet cherries in Japan," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 5(1), pages 1-8.
- Flaming, Stephen & Marsh, Thomas L. & Wahl, Thomas I., 2007. "Farm-Level Price Formation for Fresh Sweet Cherries," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 38(2), July.
- Barten, A. P. & Bettendorf, L. J., 1989. "Price formation of fish : An application of an inverse demand system," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(8), pages 1509-1525, October.
- Jason H. Grant & Dayton M. Lambert & Kenneth A. Foster, 2010. "A Seasonal Inverse Almost Ideal Demand System for North American Fresh Tomatoes," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 58(2), pages 215-234, June.
More about this item
KeywordsCrop Production/Industries; Demand and Price Analysis;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-10-15 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaae11:114352. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .