An Analysis of Price Determination in the Sweet Cherry Markets of British Columbia, Washington, Oregon and California
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2011|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.eaae.org|
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jason H. Grant & Dayton M. Lambert & Kenneth A. Foster, 2010. "A Seasonal Inverse Almost Ideal Demand System for North American Fresh Tomatoes," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 58(2), pages 215-234, 06.
- Flaming, Stephen & Marsh, Thomas L. & Wahl, Thomas I., 2007. "Farm-Level Price Formation for Fresh Sweet Cherries," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 38(2), July.
- Vicki A. McCracken & Kenneth L. Casavant & David C. Miller, 1989. "Export demand for high-value products-A case study of sweet cherries in Japan," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 5(1), pages 1-8.
- Barten, A. P. & Bettendorf, L. J., 1989. "Price formation of fish : An application of an inverse demand system," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(8), pages 1509-1525, October.
- Price, David W. & Mittelhammer, Ronald C., 1979. "A Matrix Of Demand Elasticities For Fresh Fruit," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 4(01), July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaae11:114352. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.