A Matrix Of Demand Elasticities For Fresh Fruit
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pasour, E.C., Jr., 1965. "An Analysis of Intraseasonal Apple Price Movements," Agricultural Economics Research, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, issue 1.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xiao-Yun Gao & A. Desmond O'Rourke, 1992. "Demand analysis of the Pacific Coast pear industry," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(4), pages 323-333.
- Catherine Durham & James Eales, 2010.
"Demand elasticities for fresh fruit at the retail level,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(11), pages 1345-1354.
- Durham, Catherine A. & Eales, James S., 2006. "Demand Elasticities for Fresh Fruit at the Retail Level," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21099, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Florkowski, Wojciech J. & Carew, Richard, 2011. "An Analysis of Price Determination in the Sweet Cherry Markets of British Columbia, Washington, Oregon and California," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114352, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:wjagec:32427. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/waeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.