PMP Based Production Models-Development and Integration
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ali, Md Kamar & Klein, K.K., 2014. "Implications of current and alternative water allocation policies in the Bow River Sub Basin of Southern Alberta," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 133(C), pages 1-11.
- Mack, Gabriele & Mann, Stefan, 2008. "Defining elasticities for PMP models by estimating marginal cost functions based on FADN Data - the case of Swiss dairy production," 107th Seminar, January 30-February 1, 2008, Sevilla, Spain 6694, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- He, Lixia & Horbulyk, Theodore M. & Ali, Md. Kamar & Le Roy, Danny G. & Klein, K.K., 2012. "Proportional water sharing vs. seniority-based allocation in the Bow River basin of Southern Alberta," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 21-31.
- Ali, Md Kamar & Klein, Kurt K., 2013. "Implications of Current and Alternative Water Allocation Policies in the Bow River Sub Basin of Southern Alberta," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 149734, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Onate, J.J. & Atance, I. & Bardaji, I. & Llusia, D., 2007. "Modelling the effects of alternative CAP policies for the Spanish high-nature value cereal-steppe farming systems," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 94(2), pages 247-260, May.
- Medellín-Azuara, J. & Howitt, R.E. & Harou, J.J., 2012. "Predicting farmer responses to water pricing, rationing and subsidies assuming profit maximizing investment in irrigation technology," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 73-82.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaae05:24484. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.