Price Transmission Theory And Applications To Agroindustry: An Annotated Bibliography
This annotated bibliography presents an overview of the price transmission literature and reviews its application to agricultural product markets. The bibliography includes three types of articles: (i) theoretical pieces (early underpinnings through recent developments); (ii) empirical work on price transmission for agricultural products; and (iii) selected articles on specific agricultural products and the food industry. A brief synthesis of the articles is presented in the introduction.
|Date of creation:||Jun 1994|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://aem.cornell.edu/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lamm, R McFall, 1981. "Prices and Concentration in the Food Retailing Industry," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(1), pages 67-78, September.
- Clarke, Roger & Davies, Stephen & Waterson, Michael, 1984. "The Profitability-Concentration Relation: Market Power or Efficiency?," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(4), pages 435-50, June.
- Demsetz, Harold, 1973. "Industry Structure, Market Rivalry, and Public Policy," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 16(1), pages 1-9, April.
- Brorsen, B. Wade & Chavas, Jean-Paul & Grant, Warren R., 1991. "Market Structure And Spatial Price Dynamics," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 23(02), December.
- Bruce W. Marion & Donghwan Kim, 1991. "Concentration change in selected food manufacturing industries: The influence of mergers vs. internal growth," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 7(5), pages 415-431.
- Sandmo, Agnar, 1971. "On the Theory of the Competitive Firm under Price Uncertainty," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 61(1), pages 65-73, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:cudarb:123003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.