The Effects of Changing Input Costs on Food Prices
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Capps, Oral, Jr., 1986.
"Changes In Domestic Demand For Food: Impacts On Southern Agriculture,"
Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 18(01), July.
- Capps, Oral, 1986. "Changes in Domestic Demand for Food: Impacts on Southern Agriculture," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 18(01), pages 25-36, July.
- Weaver, Robert D. & Chattin, Peter & Banerjee, Aniruddha, 1989. "Market Structure And The Dynamics Of Retail Food Prices," Northeastern Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 18(2), October.
- Yanagida, John F., 1983. "Differential Impacts Of Income And Inflation On Prices Of Major Red Meat Commodities," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 14(2), June.
- Reed, Michael R. & Robbins, Lynn W., 1985. "The Relationship Between Managerial Heuristics And Economics In Pricing Retail Meats," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 17(02), December.
- repec:bla:jageco:v:68:y:2017:i:1:p:3-21 is not listed on IDEAS
- Theodosios B. Palaskas, 1995. "Statistical Analysis Of Price Transmission In The European Union," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(1), pages 61-69.
- Freebairn, John W., 1984. "Farm and Retail Food Prices," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 52(02), August.
- Belongia, Mike & Fisher, Douglas, 1982.
"Some Fallacies in Agricultural Economics: A Macroeconomic Interpretation,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 14(01), pages 117-123, July.
- Belongia, Michael T. & Fisher, Douglas, 1982. "Some Fallacies In Agricultural Economics: A Macroeconomic Interpretation," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 14(01), July.
- Kuhns, Annemarie & Leibtag, Ephraim & Volpe, Richard & Roeger, Ed, 2015. "How USDA Forecasts Retail Food Price Inflation," Technical Bulletins 206500, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Alston, Julian M. & Mullally, Conner C. & Sumner, Daniel A. & Townsend, Marilyn & Vosti, Stephen A., 2009. "Likely effects on obesity from proposed changes to the US food stamp program," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 176-184, April.
- Emerick, Paula A. & Willett, Lois Schertz & Novakovic, Andrew M., 1993. "Incorporating Price Regulation in Causality Tests for Dairy Markets," Staff Papers 121338, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Capps, Oral, Jr. & Sherwell, Pablo, 2005. "Spatial Asymmetry in Farm-Retail Price Transmission Associated with Fluid Milk Products," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19316, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Schwartz, Lisa A. & Willett, Lois Schertz, 1994. "Price Transmission Theory And Applications To Agroindustry: An Annotated Bibliography," Research Bulletins 123003, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Oral Capps & Pablo Sherwell, 2007. "Alternative approaches in detecting asymmetry in farm-retail price transmission of fluid milk," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(3), pages 313-331.
- Lee, David R., 1987. "Labor Market Dynamics in the U.S. Food Sector," Working Papers 115799, Regional Research Project NE-165 Private Strategies, Public Policies, and Food System Performance.
- Bruce Marion, 1998. "Competition in Grocery Retailing: The Impact of a New Strategic Group on BLS Price Increases," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 13(4), pages 381-399, August.
- Lambert, David K. & Miljkovic, Dragan, 2010. "The sources of variability in U.S. food prices," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 210-222, March.
- Lamm, R. McFall Jr., 1981. "Food Prices and Rising Energy Costs," Northeastern Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 10(1:), April.
- Gempesaw, Conrado M., II & Reisner, G.C. & Wobus, P.J., 1987. "A Farm To Retail Sectoral Analysis Of The Northeast Food Industry," Northeastern Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 16(2), October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:63:y:1981:i:2:p:187-196.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.