Food Insecurity and Family Structure in Nigeria
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Adepoju, Abimbola O. & Adejare, Kayode A., 2013. "Food Insecurity Status of Rural Households During the Post Planting Season in Nigeria," 2013 Fourth International Conference, September 22-25, 2013, Hammamet, Tunisia 160140, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
- Hina Nazli & Shahnaz Hamid, 1999.
"Concerns of Food Security, Role of Gender, and Intrahousehold Dynamics in Pakistan,"
1999:175, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Hina Nazli & Shahnaz Hamid, 2016. "Concerns of Food Security, Role of Gender, and Intrahousehold Dynamics in Pakistan," Working Papers id:11402, eSocialSciences.
- Agnes R. Quisumbing & John A. Maluccio, 2003. "Resources at Marriage and Intrahousehold Allocation: Evidence from Bangladesh, Ethiopia, Indonesia, and South Africa," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 65(3), pages 283-327, July.
- Alean Al-Krenawi & John R. Graham, 2006. "A Comparison of Family Functioning, Life and Marital Satisfaction, and Mental Health of Women in Polygamous and Monogamous Marriages," International Journal of Social Psychiatry, , vol. 52(1), pages 5-17, January.
- Richard Akresh & Joyce J. Chen & Charity T. Moore, 2012. "Productive Efficiency and the Scope for Cooperation in Polygynous Households," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 94(2), pages 395-401.
- Anyck Dauphin, 2013. "The Role of Polygyny in the Intrahousehold Efficiency of Agricultural Production in West Africa," Cahiers de recherche 1323, CIRPEE.
- Han, Peter & Foltz, Jeremy, 2015. "Polygyny: Cooperation vs. Competition among Wives on Child Health," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205722, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Barbara Bergmann, 1995. "Becker's theory of the family: Preposterous conclusions," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(1), pages 141-150.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational Development; Agricultural and Food Policy; Consumer/Household Economics;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2018-09-24 (Agricultural Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea17:258469. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.