Productive Efficiency and the Scope for Cooperation in Polygynous Households
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joyce J. Chen & LaPorchia A. Collins, 2014.
"Let's Talk About the Money: Spousal Communication, Expenditures, and Farm Production,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 96(5), pages 1272-1290.
- Chen, Joyce J. & Collins, LaPorchia, 2013. "Let’s Talk About the Money: Spousal Communication, Expenditures and Farm Production," 2014 Allied Social Science Association (ASSA) Annual Meeting, January 3-5, 2014, Philadelphia, PA 161652, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Barr, Abigail & Dekker, Marleen & Janssens, Wendy & Kebede, Bereket & Kramer, Berber, 2017. "Cooperation in polygynous households," IFPRI discussion papers 1625, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Richard Akresh & Joyce J. Chen & Charity T. Moore, 2016.
"Altruism, Cooperation, and Efficiency: Agricultural Production in Polygynous Households,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 64(4), pages 661-696.
- Akresh, Richard & Chen, Joyce J & Moore, Charity, 2011. "Altruism, Cooperation, and Efficiency: Agricultural Production in Polygynous Households," IZA Discussion Papers 6265, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nkechi S. Owoo & Elizabeth Bageant & Joanna Upton, 2018. "A top-down behaviour (TDB) microsimulation toolkit for distributive analysis," Working Papers PMMA 2018-02, PEP-PMMA.
- Smale, Melinda & Haider, Hamza & Theriault, Veronique, 2016. "Intensification and Intra-Household Decisions: Fertilizer Adoption on Collective and Individual Fields in Burkina Faso," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235542, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:94:y:2012:i:2:p:395-401. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.