Modeling a Dynamic Forest Sector in a General Equilibrium Framework
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sands, Ronald & Kim, Man-Keun, 2008. "Modeling the Competition for Land: Methods and Application to Climate Policy," GTAP Working Papers 2606, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Golub, Alla & Hertel, Thomas & Sohngen, Brent, 2008. "Land Use Modeling in Recursively-Dynamic GTAP Framework," GTAP Working Papers 2609, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Sohngen, Brent & Golub, Alla & Hertel, Thomas, 2008. "The Role of Forestry in Carbon Sequestration in General Equilibrium Models," GTAP Working Papers 2610, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Brent Sohngen & Robert Mendelsohn, 2003. "An Optimal Control Model of Forest Carbon Sequestration," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 85(2), pages 448-457.
More about this item
KeywordsCGE; dynamic forest sector; carbon policy; Environmental Economics and Policy; Land Economics/Use;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-06-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2013-06-24 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2013-06-24 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea13:149990. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .