Spatial modeling of agricultural land use change at global scale
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wolfram Schlenker & Michael J. Roberts, 2006. "Nonlinear Effects of Weather on Corn Yields," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 28(3), pages 391-398.
- Helen Briassoulis, 2000. "Analysis of Land Use Change: Theoretical and Modeling Approaches," Wholbk, Regional Research Institute, West Virginia University, number 17.
- Ruben N. Lubowski & Andrew J. Plantinga & Robert N. Stavins, 2008.
"What Drives Land-Use Change in the United States? A National Analysis of Landowner Decisions,"
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 84(4), pages 529-550.
- Lubowski, Ruben & Plantinga, Andrew & Stavins, Robert, 2007. "What Drives Land Use Change in the United States? A National Analysis of Landowner Decisions," Working Paper Series rwp07-059, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Lubowski, Ruben N. & Plantinga, Andrew J. & Stavins, Robert N., 2008. "What Drives Land-Use Change in the United States? A National Analysis of Landowner Decisions," Natural Resources Management Working Papers 44534, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Robert N. Stavins & Ruben N. Lubowski & Andrew J. Plantinga, 2008. "What Drives Land-Use Change in the United States? A National Analysis of Landowner Decisions," Working Papers 2008.83, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Ruben N. Lubowski & Andrew J. Plantinga & Robert N. Stavins, 2007. "What Drives Land-Use Change in the United States? A National Analysis of Landowner Decisions," NBER Working Papers 13572, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kerstin Ronneberger & Uwe A. Schneider & Richard S.J. Tol, 2005. "Klum: A Simple Model Of Global Agricultural Land Use As A Coupling Tool Of Economy And Vegetation," Working Papers FNU-65, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised May 2005.
- Gouel, Christophe & Hertel, Thomas, 2006. "Introducing Forest Access Cost Functions into a General Equilibrium Model," GTAP Research Memoranda 2215, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Jianhong Mu & Bruce McCarl & Anne Wein, 2013. "Adaptation to climate change: changes in farmland use and stocking rate in the U.S," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 18(6), pages 713-730, August.
- Friedman, Jerome H. & Hastie, Trevor & Tibshirani, Rob, 2010. "Regularization Paths for Generalized Linear Models via Coordinate Descent," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 33(i01).
- repec:zbw:espost:176600 is not listed on IDEAS
- Souty, Francois & Brunelle, Thierry & Dumas, Patrice & Dorin, Bruno & Ciais, Philippe & Crassous, Renaud, 2012. "The Nexus Land-Use Model, an Approach Articulating Biophysical Potentials and Economic Dynamics to Model," Climate Change and Sustainable Development 122859, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Hui Zou & Trevor Hastie, 2005. "Addendum: Regularization and variable selection via the elastic net," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 67(5), pages 768-768, November.
- Havlík, Petr & Schneider, Uwe A. & Schmid, Erwin & Böttcher, Hannes & Fritz, Steffen & Skalský, Rastislav & Aoki, Kentaro & Cara, Stéphane De & Kindermann, Georg & Kraxner, Florian & Leduc, Sylvain & , 2011. "Global land-use implications of first and second generation biofuel targets," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(10), pages 5690-5702, October.
- Detlef Vuuren & Jae Edmonds & Mikiko Kainuma & Keywan Riahi & Allison Thomson & Kathy Hibbard & George Hurtt & Tom Kram & Volker Krey & Jean-Francois Lamarque & Toshihiko Masui & Malte Meinshausen & N, 2011. "The representative concentration pathways: an overview," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 109(1), pages 5-31, November.
- G. Hurtt & L. Chini & S. Frolking & R. Betts & J. Feddema & G. Fischer & J. Fisk & K. Hibbard & R. Houghton & A. Janetos & C. Jones & G. Kindermann & T. Kinoshita & Kees Klein Goldewijk & K. Riahi & E, 2011. "Harmonization of land-use scenarios for the period 1500–2100: 600 years of global gridded annual land-use transitions, wood harvest, and resulting secondary lands," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 109(1), pages 117-161, November.
- Golub, Alla & Hertel, Thomas W. & Sohngen, Brent, 2008. "Land Use Modeling in Recursively-Dynamic GTAP Framework," Working papers 283466, Purdue University, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Global Trade Analysis Project.
- Hui Zou & Trevor Hastie, 2005. "Regularization and variable selection via the elastic net," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 67(2), pages 301-320, April.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:221:y:2010:i:18:p:2188-2196 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lancaster, Tony, 2000. "The incidental parameter problem since 1948," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 95(2), pages 391-413, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:climat:v:146:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s10584-016-1791-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:zbw:espost:176543 is not listed on IDEAS
- Si Mokrane Siad & Andrea Gioia & Gerrit Hoogenboom & Vito Iacobellis & Antonio Novelli & Eufemia Tarantino & Pandi Zdruli, 2017. "Durum Wheat Cover Analysis in the Scope of Policy and Market Price Changes: A Case Study in Southern Italy," Agriculture, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(2), pages 1-20, February.
- Xiaolin Ren & Matthias Weitzel & Brian C. O’Neill & Peter Lawrence & Prasanth Meiyappan & Samuel Levis & Edward J. Balistreri & Michael Dalton, 2018.
"Avoided economic impacts of climate change on agriculture: integrating a land surface model (CLM) with a global economic model (iPETS),"
Springer, vol. 146(3), pages 517-531, February.
- Xiaolin Ren & Matthias Weitzel & Brian O'Neill & Peter Lawrence & Prasanth Meiyappan & Sam Levis & Edward J. Balistreri & Mike Dalton, 2015. "Avoided economic impacts of climate change on agriculture: Integrating a land surface model (CLM) with a global economic model (iPETS)," Working Papers 2015-11, Colorado School of Mines, Division of Economics and Business.
More about this item
KeywordsPrediction; Drivers; Integrated Assessment; Spatially explicit; Validation; Land change;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecomod:v:291:y:2014:i:c:p:152-174. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/ecological-modelling .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.