Analysis of Land Use Change: Theoretical and Modeling Approaches
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nguyen, Minh Duc & Ancev, Tiho & Randall, Alan, 2020. "Forest governance and economic values of forest ecosystem services in Vietnam," Land Use Policy, Elsevier, vol. 97(C).
- Enjie Li & Shujuan Li & Joanna Endter-Wada, 2017. "Water-smart growth planning: linking water and land in the arid urbanizing American West," Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 60(6), pages 1056-1072, June.
- Partho Protim Mondal & Yili Zhang, 2018. "Research Progress on Changes in Land Use and Land Cover in the Western Himalayas (India) and Effects on Ecosystem Services," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(12), pages 1-14, November.
- Babigumira, Ronnie & Angelsen, Arild & Buis, Maarten & Bauch, Simone & Sunderland, Terry & Wunder, Sven, 2014. "Forest Clearing in Rural Livelihoods: Household-Level Global-Comparative Evidence," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 64(S1), pages 67-79.
- Marín, Sandra L. & Nahuelhual, Laura & Echeverría, Cristian & Grant, William E., 2011. "Projecting landscape changes in southern Chile: Simulation of human and natural processes driving land transformation," Ecological Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 222(15), pages 2841-2855.
- Yang, Yuanyuan & Bao, Wenkai & Liu, Yansui, 2020. "Scenario simulation of land system change in the Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei region," Land Use Policy, Elsevier, vol. 96(C).
- Wang, Szu-Hua & Huang, Shu-Li & Budd, William W., 2012. "Integrated ecosystem model for simulating land use allocation," Ecological Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 227(C), pages 46-55.
- Meiyappan, Prasanth & Dalton, Michael & O’Neill, Brian C. & Jain, Atul K., 2014. "Spatial modeling of agricultural land use change at global scale," Ecological Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 291(C), pages 152-174.
- Panichelli, Luis & Gnansounou, Edgard, 2015. "Impact of agricultural-based biofuel production on greenhouse gas emissions from land-use change: Key modelling choices," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 344-360.
- Bhagawat Rimal & Lifu Zhang & Nigel Stork & Sean Sloan & Sushila Rijal, 2018. "Urban Expansion Occurred at the Expense of Agricultural Lands in the Tarai Region of Nepal from 1989 to 2016," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(5), pages 1-19, April.
- Zhuo Wu & Quansheng Ge & Erfu Dai, 2017. "Modeling the Relative Contributions of Land Use Change and Harvest to Forest Landscape Change in the Taihe County, China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(5), pages 1-17, April.
- Yuanyuan Yang & Shuwen Zhang, 2018. "Historical Arable Land Change in an Eco-Fragile Area: A Case Study in Zhenlai County, Northeastern China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(11), pages 1-20, October.
- Eda Ustaoglu & Carlo Lavalle, 2017. "Examining lag effects between industrial land development and regional economic changes: The Netherlands experience," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 12(9), pages 1-34, September.
- de Freitas, Marcos Wellausen Dias & Muñoz, Pablo & dos Santos, João Roberto & Alves, Diógenes Salas, 2018. "Land use and cover change modelling and scenarios in the Upper Uruguay Basin (Brazil)," Ecological Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 384(C), pages 128-144.
- Tu, Hung-Ming & Chen, Hui-Mei, 2020. "From deforestation to afforestation: Effect of slopeland use policies on land use/cover change in Taiwan," Land Use Policy, Elsevier, vol. 99(C).
- Luca Simone Rizzo & Filippo Smerghetto & Maria Giuseppina Lucia & Raffaela Gabriella Rizzo, 2017. "Sprawl Dynamics in Rural–Urban Territories Highly Suited for Wine Production. Mapping Urban Growth and Changing Territorial Shapes in North-East Italy," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(1), pages 1-20, January.
More about this item
Keywordsinput output; regional science; land use change;
All these keywords.
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- P25 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Urban, Rural, and Regional Economics
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists, Wikipedia, or ReplicationWiki pages:
- Land change modeling in Wikipedia English ne '')
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rri:wholbk:17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Randall Jackson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rrwvuus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.