Regularization Paths for Generalized Linear Models via Coordinate Descent
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Zou, Hui, 2006. "The Adaptive Lasso and Its Oracle Properties," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 101, pages 1418-1429, December.
- Lukas Meier & Sara Van De Geer & Peter Bühlmann, 2008. "The group lasso for logistic regression," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 70(1), pages 53-71, February.
- Hui Zou & Trevor Hastie, 2005. "Regularization and variable selection via the elastic net," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 67(2), pages 301-320, April.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Tutz, Gerhard & Pößnecker, Wolfgang & Uhlmann, Lorenz, 2015. "Variable selection in general multinomial logit models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 207-222.
- Diego Vidaurre & Concha Bielza & Pedro Larrañaga, 2013. "A Survey of L1 Regression," International Statistical Review, International Statistical Institute, vol. 81(3), pages 361-387, December.
- Matsui, Hidetoshi, 2014. "Variable and boundary selection for functional data via multiclass logistic regression modeling," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 176-185.
- Osamu Komori & Shinto Eguchi & John B. Copas, 2015. "Generalized t-statistic for two-group classification," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 71(2), pages 404-416, June.
- Nicolai Meinshausen & Peter Bühlmann, 2010. "Stability selection," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 72(4), pages 417-473, September.
- Yang, Hu & Yi, Danhui, 2015. "Studies of the adaptive network-constrained linear regression and its application," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 40-52.
- Yuan Jiang & Yunxiao He & Heping Zhang, 2016. "Variable Selection With Prior Information for Generalized Linear Models via the Prior LASSO Method," Journal of the American Statistical Association, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 111(513), pages 355-376, March.
- Zanhua Yin, 2020. "Variable selection for sparse logistic regression," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 83(7), pages 821-836, October.
- Mingqiu Wang & Guo-Liang Tian, 2016. "Robust group non-convex estimations for high-dimensional partially linear models," Journal of Nonparametric Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(1), pages 49-67, March.
- Young Joo Yoon & Cheolwoo Park & Erik Hofmeister & Sangwook Kang, 2012. "Group variable selection in cardiopulmonary cerebral resuscitation data for veterinary patients," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(7), pages 1605-1621, January.
- Haibin Zhang & Juan Wei & Meixia Li & Jie Zhou & Miantao Chao, 2014. "On proximal gradient method for the convex problems regularized with the group reproducing kernel norm," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 58(1), pages 169-188, January.
- Ya Chen & Mike Tsionas & Valentin Zelenyuk, 2020. "LASSO DEA for small and big data," CEPA Working Papers Series WP092020, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Margherita Giuzio, 2017. "Genetic algorithm versus classical methods in sparse index tracking," Decisions in Economics and Finance, Springer;Associazione per la Matematica, vol. 40(1), pages 243-256, November.
- Mkhadri, Abdallah & Ouhourane, Mohamed, 2013. "An extended variable inclusion and shrinkage algorithm for correlated variables," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 631-644.
- Patric Müller & Sara Geer, 2016. "Censored linear model in high dimensions," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 25(1), pages 75-92, March.
- Sheng, Ying & Wang, Qihua, 2019. "Simultaneous variable selection and class fusion with penalized distance criterion based classifiers," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 133(C), pages 138-152.
- Yize Zhao & Matthias Chung & Brent A. Johnson & Carlos S. Moreno & Qi Long, 2016. "Hierarchical Feature Selection Incorporating Known and Novel Biological Information: Identifying Genomic Features Related to Prostate Cancer Recurrence," Journal of the American Statistical Association, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 111(516), pages 1427-1439, October.
- Christopher J Greenwood & George J Youssef & Primrose Letcher & Jacqui A Macdonald & Lauryn J Hagg & Ann Sanson & Jenn Mcintosh & Delyse M Hutchinson & John W Toumbourou & Matthew Fuller-Tyszkiewicz &, 2020. "A comparison of penalised regression methods for informing the selection of predictive markers," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 15(11), pages 1-14, November.
- Norman R. Swanson & Weiqi Xiong, 2018.
"Big data analytics in economics: What have we learned so far, and where should we go from here?,"
Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 51(3), pages 695-746, August.
- Norman R. Swanson & Weiqi Xiong, 2018. "Big data analytics in economics: What have we learned so far, and where should we go from here?," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 51(3), pages 695-746, August.
- Gareth M. James & Peter Radchenko & Jinchi Lv, 2009. "DASSO: connections between the Dantzig selector and lasso," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 71(1), pages 127-142, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jss:jstsof:v:033:i01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.jstatsoft.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.