Determinants of Farmer Adoption of Improved Peanut Varieties and their Impact on Farm Income: Evidence from Northern Ghana
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2012|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 555 East Wells Street, Suite 1100, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202|
Phone: (414) 918-3190
Fax: (414) 276-3349
Web page: http://www.aaea.org
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mariapia Mendola, 2003.
"Agricultural Technology and Povertry Reduction: A Micro-Level Analysis of Causal Effects,"
Development Working Papers
179, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Mariapia MENDOLA, 2005. "Agricultural technology and poverty reduction: a micro-level analysis of causal effects," Departmental Working Papers 2005-14, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Mendola, Mariapia, 2007. "Agricultural technology adoption and poverty reduction: A propensity-score matching analysis for rural Bangladesh," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 372-393, June.
- Karanja, Daniel David & Renkow, M. & Crawford, E.W., 2003. "Welfare effects of maize technologies in marginal and high potential regions of Kenya," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 29(3), December.
- Karanja, D. D. & Renkow, M. & Crawford, E. W., 2003. "Welfare effects of maize technologies in marginal and high potential regions of Kenya," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 29(3), pages 331-341, December.
- Becerril, Javier & Abdulai, Awudu, 2010. "The Impact of Improved Maize Varieties on Poverty in Mexico: A Propensity Score-Matching Approach," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 38(7), pages 1024-1035, July.
- Kuhlgatz, Christian & Abdulai, Awudu, 2011. "Determinants and Welfare Impacts of Export Crop Cultivation - Empirical Evidence from Ghana," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114692, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ingrid Rhinehart & C. Michael Deom, 2007. "Peanut Research and Poverty Reduction: Impacts of Variety Improvement to Control Peanut Viruses in Uganda," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 89(2), pages 448-460.
- Faltermeier, Liane & Abdulai, Awudu, 2008. "The Adoption of Water Conservation and Intensification Technologies and Farm Income: A Propensity Score Analysis for Rice Farmers in Northern Ghana," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6354, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Kassie, Menale & Shiferaw, Bekele & Muricho, Geoffrey, 2010. "Adoption and Impact of Improved Groundnut Varieties on Rural Poverty: Evidence from Rural Uganda," Discussion Papers dp-10-11-efd, Resources For the Future.
- Simtowe, Franklin & Asfaw, Solomon & Diagne, Aliou & Shiferaw, Bekele A., 2010. "Determinants of Agricultural Technology adoption: the case of improved groundnut varieties in Malawi," 2010 AAAE Third Conference/AEASA 48th Conference, September 19-23, 2010, Cape Town, South Africa 95921, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE);Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA). Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea12:125000. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.