Determinants of Farmer Adoption of Improved Peanut Varieties and their Impact on Farm Income: Evidence from Northern Ghana
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2012|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 555 East Wells Street, Suite 1100, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202|
Phone: (414) 918-3190
Fax: (414) 276-3349
Web page: http://www.aaea.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kuhlgatz, Christian & Abdulai, Awudu, 2011. "Determinants and Welfare Impacts of Export Crop Cultivation - Empirical Evidence from Ghana," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114692, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ingrid Rhinehart & C. Michael Deom, 2007. "Peanut Research and Poverty Reduction: Impacts of Variety Improvement to Control Peanut Viruses in Uganda," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 89(2), pages 448-460.
- Becerril, Javier & Abdulai, Awudu, 2010. "The Impact of Improved Maize Varieties on Poverty in Mexico: A Propensity Score-Matching Approach," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 38(7), pages 1024-1035, July.
- Karanja, D. D. & Renkow, M. & Crawford, E. W., 2003.
"Welfare effects of maize technologies in marginal and high potential regions of Kenya,"
Blackwell, vol. 29(3), pages 331-341, December.
- Karanja, Daniel David & Renkow, M. & Crawford, E.W., 2003. "Welfare effects of maize technologies in marginal and high potential regions of Kenya," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 29(3), December.
- Mendola, Mariapia, 2007. "Agricultural technology adoption and poverty reduction: A propensity-score matching analysis for rural Bangladesh," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 372-393, June.
- Mariapia Mendola, 2003.
"Agricultural Technology and Povertry Reduction: A Micro-Level Analysis of Causal Effects,"
Development Working Papers
179, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Mariapia MENDOLA, 2005. "Agricultural technology and poverty reduction: a micro-level analysis of causal effects," Departmental Working Papers 2005-14, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Kassie, Menale & Shiferaw, Bekele & Muricho, Geoffrey, 2010. "Adoption and Impact of Improved Groundnut Varieties on Rural Poverty: Evidence from Rural Uganda," Discussion Papers dp-10-11-efd, Resources For the Future.
- Simtowe, Franklin & Asfaw, Solomon & Diagne, Aliou & Shiferaw, Bekele A., 2010. "Determinants of Agricultural Technology adoption: the case of improved groundnut varieties in Malawi," 2010 AAAE Third Conference/AEASA 48th Conference, September 19-23, 2010, Cape Town, South Africa 95921, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE);Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA).
- Faltermeier, Liane & Abdulai, Awudu, 2008. "The Adoption of Water Conservation and Intensification Technologies and Farm Income: A Propensity Score Analysis for Rice Farmers in Northern Ghana," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6354, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea12:125000. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.