Determinants of Agricultural Technology adoption: the case of improved groundnut varieties in Malawi
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fernandez-Cornejo, Jorge & McBride, William D., 2002. "Adoption Of Bioengineered Crops," Agricultural Economics Reports 33957, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Diop, Ndiame & Beghin, John & Sewadeh, Mirvat, 2004.
"Groundnut policies, global trade dynamics, and the impact of trade liberalization,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
3226, The World Bank.
- Diop, Ndiame & Beghin, John C. & Sewadah, Mirvat, 2005. "Groundnut Policies, Global Trade Dynamics, and the Impact of Trade Liberalization," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12231, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Allan Shampine, 1998. "Compensating for Information Externalities in Technology Diffusion Models," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 80(2), pages 337-346.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ibrahim, Mohammed & Florkowski, Wojciech J. & Kolavalli, Shashidhara, 2012. "Determinants of Farmer Adoption of Improved Peanut Varieties and their Impact on Farm Income: Evidence from Northern Ghana," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 125000, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Tanellari, Eftila & Kostandini, Genti & Bonabana-Wabbi, Jackline, 2013. "Gender Impacts on Adoption of New Technologies: Evidence from Uganda," 2013 Annual Meeting, February 2-5, 2013, Orlando, Florida 143204, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Kankwamba, Henry & Mangisoni, Julius H. & Simtowe, Franklin & Mausch, Kai & Siambi, Moses, 2012.
"Improved Legume Seed Demand Systems in Central Malawi: What Do Farmers' Seed Expenditures Say about Their Preferences?,"
2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil
123945, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Kankwamba, Henry & Mangisoni, Julius H. & Simtowe, Franklin & Mausch, Kai & Siambi, Moses, 2012. "Improved Legume Seed Demand Systems In Central Malawi: What Do Farmers’ Seed Expenditures Say About Their Preferences?," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 131684, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
Keywordsgroundnuts; adoption; Average Treatment Effect; Malawi; Crop Production/Industries;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaae10:95921. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaaeaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.