Disadoption of Agricultural Practices by Livestock Farmers
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Couvillion, Warren C. & Kari, Fatimah & Hudson, Darren & Allen, Albert J., 2000. "A Preliminary Economic Assessment Of Roundup Ready Soybeans In Mississippi," Research reports 15783, Mississippi State University, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Fernandez-Cornejo, Jorge & Alexander, Corinne E. & Goodhue, Rachael E., 2002.
"Dynamic Diffusion with Disadoption: The Case of Crop Biotechnology in the USA,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 31(1), April.
- Fernandez-Cornejo, Jorge & Alexander, Corinne & Goodhue, Rachael E., 2002. "Dynamic Diffusion with Disadoption: The Case of Crop Biotechnology in the USA," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 31(01), pages 112-126, April.
- Barham, Bradford L. & Jackson-Smith, Douglas & Moon, Sunung, 2002. "The Dynamics Of Agricultural Biotechnology Adoption: Lessons From Rbst Use In Wisconsin, 1994-2001," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19627, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Moser, Christine M. & Barrett, Christopher B., 2003. "The disappointing adoption dynamics of a yield-increasing, low external-input technology: the case of SRI in Madagascar," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 76(3), pages 1085-1100, June.
- Boris Bravo & Horacio Cocchi & Daniel Solís, 2006. "Adoption of Soil Conservation Technologies in El Salvador: A cross-Section and Over-Time Analysis," OVE Working Papers 1806, Inter-American Development Bank, Office of Evaluation and Oversight (OVE).
- An, Henry, 2008. "The Adoption and Disadoption of Recombinant Bovine Somatotropin in the U.S. Dairy Industry," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6278, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
KeywordsDisadoption; New Technology; Hazard Function; Learning; Uncertainty; Agricultural and Food Policy; Environmental Economics and Policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea09:49404. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .