A Preliminary Economic Assessment Of Roundup Ready Soybeans In Mississippi
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kolady, Deepthi & Lesser, William H., 2006. "Is it Feasible to Provide Genetically Modified Crops to Small Farmers on Preferential Terms? : An Ex Ante Analysis of Bt Eggplant in India," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21130, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Gedikoglu, Haluk & McCann, Laura M.J., 2009. "Disadoption of Agricultural Practices by Livestock Farmers," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49404, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Marra, Michele C. & Pardey, Philip G. & Alston, Julian M., 2002. "The payoffs to agricultural biotechnology: an assessment of the evidence," EPTD discussion papers 87, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Hareau, Guy Gaston & Mills, Bradford F. & Norton, George W., 2005. "Arroz Transgénico en Uruguay: un modelo de simulación para estimar los beneficios económicos potenciales," Serie Tecnica 121683, Instituto Nacional de Investigacion Agropecuaria (INIA).
- Hareau, Guy Gaston & Mills, Bradford F. & Norton, George W. & Bosch, Darrell J., 2002. "The Economic Impact Of Genetically Modified Organisms In Small Developing Countries," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19891, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
Keywordssoybeans; genetically altered seed; roundup ready; costs of production; Production Economics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:missrr:15783. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/damssus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .