The Adoption and Disadoption of Recombinant Bovine Somatotropin in the U.S. Dairy Industry
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Carletto, Calogero & de Janvry, Alain & Sadoulet, Elisabeth, 1999. "Sustainability in the Diffusion of Innovations: Smallholder Nontraditional Agro-Exports in Guatemala," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 47(2), pages 345-369, January.
- Zdenko Stefanides & Loren W. Tauer, 1999.
"The Empirical Impact of Bovine Somatotropin on a Group of New York Dairy Farms,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 81(1), pages 95-102.
- Stefanides, Zdenko & Tauer, Loren W., 1998. "The Empirical Impact Of Bovine Somatotropin On A Group Of New York Dairy Farms," Working Papers 7263, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Stefanides, Zdenko & Tauer, Loren W., 1998. "The Empirical Impact Of Bovine Somatotropin On A Group Of New York Dairy Farms," 1998 Annual meeting, August 2-5, Salt Lake City, UT 20888, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Jeremy D. Foltz & Hsiu-Hui Chang, 2002.
"The Adoption and Profitability of rbST on Connecticut Dairy Farms,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 84(4), pages 1021-1032.
- Foltz, Jeremy D. & Chang, Hsiu-Hui, 2001. "The Adoption and Profitability of rbST on Connecticut Dairy Farms," Research Reports 25168, University of Connecticut, Food Marketing Policy Center.
- Jeremy D. Foltz & Hsiu-Hui Chang, 2001. "The Adoption and Profitability of rbST on Connecticut Dairy Farms," Food Marketing Policy Center Research Reports 055, University of Connecticut, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Charles J. Zwick Center for Food and Resource Policy.
- Kott, Phillip S., 2001. "Using the Delete-a-Group Jackknife Variance Estimator in NASS Surveys," NASS Research Reports 235089, United States Department of Agriculture, National Agricultural Statistics Service.
- MacDonald, James M. & O'Donoghue, Erik J. & McBride, William D. & Nehring, Richard F. & Sandretto, Carmen L. & Mosheim, Roberto, 2007. "Profits, Costs, and the Changing Structure of Dairy Farming," Economic Research Report 6704, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- repec:ags:unassr:235089 is not listed on IDEAS
- K. Boys & M. Faye & J. Fulton & J. Lowenberg-DeBoer, 2007. "The economic impact of cowpea research in Senegal: an "ex-post" analysis with disadoption," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 36(3), pages 363-375, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gedikoglu, Haluk, 2010. "Impact of Farm Size and Uncertainty on Technology Disadoption," 2010 Annual Meeting, February 6-9, 2010, Orlando, Florida 56431, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Gedikoglu, Haluk & McCann, Laura M.J., 2009. "Disadoption of Agricultural Practices by Livestock Farmers," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49404, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-11-18 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea08:6278. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.