Dynamic Diffusion with Disadoption: The Case of Crop Biotechnology in the USA
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Fernandez-Cornejo, Jorge & Alexander, Corinne E. & Goodhue, Rachael E., 2002. "Dynamic Diffusion with Disadoption: The Case of Crop Biotechnology in the USA," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 1-15, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kimhi, Ayal & Rubin, Ofir D., 2006.
"Assessing The Response Of Farm Households To Dairy Policy Reform In Israel,"
7134, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Department of Agricultural Economics and Management.
- Kimhi, Ayal & Rubin, Ofir D., 2007. "Assessing the Response of Farm Households to Dairy Policy Reform in Israel," 2007 Annual Meeting, July 29-August 1, 2007, Portland, Oregon 9948, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Kimhi, Ayal & Rubin, Ofir, 2007. "Assessing the Response of Farm Households to Dairy Policy Reform in Israel," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12823, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Xingliang Ma & Guanming Shi, 2015. "A dynamic adoption model with Bayesian learning: an application to U.S. soybean farmers," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 46(1), pages 25-38, January.
- Ursula Aldana & Jeremy D. Foltz & Bradford L. Barham & Pilar Useche, 2010.
"Sequential Adoption of Package Technologies: The Dynamics of Stacked Trait Corn Adoption,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 93(1), pages 130-143.
- Aldana, Ursula & Foltz, Jeremy D. & Barham, Bradford L. & Useche, Pilar, 2010. "Sequential Adoption of Package Technologies: The Dynamics of Stacked Trait Corn Adoption," 2010 Annual Meeting, July 25-27, 2010, Denver, Colorado 61821, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Swinton, Scott M., 2004. "Assessing Economic Impacts Of Natural Resource Management Using Economic Surplus," Staff Paper Series 11668, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Gedikoglu, Haluk & McCann, Laura M.J., 2009. "Disadoption of Agricultural Practices by Livestock Farmers," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49404, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Aldana, Ursula & Foltz, Jeremy D. & Barham, Bradford L. & Useche, Pilar, 2010. "The Sequential Adoption of Package Technologies: The Dynamics of Stacked Trait Corn Adoption," Staff Paper Series 556, University of Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Yoo, Do-il, 2012. "Individual and Social Learning in Bio-technology Adoption: The Case of GM Corn in the U.S," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124975, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Fernandez-Cornejo, Jorge & Nehring, Richard & Osteen, Craig & Wechsler, Seth James & Martin, Andrew & Vialou, Alex, 2014. "Pesticide Use in U.S. Agriculture: 21 Selected Crops, 1960-2008," Economic Information Bulletin 178462, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Xu, Pei & Wang, Zhigang, 2012. "Factors Affect Chinese Producers' Adoption of a New Production Technology: Survey Results from Chinese Fruits Producers," Agricultural Economics Review, Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 0(Issue 2), pages 1-16.
- Gyau, Amos & Voss, Julian & Spiller, Achim & Enneking, Ulrich, 2009. "Farmer Acceptance of Genetically Modified seeds in Germany: Results of a Cluster Analysis," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association, vol. 0(Issue 4), pages 1-20, November.
- Useche, Pilar & Barham, Bradford & Foltz, Jeremy, 2006. "A Trait Specific Model of GM Crop Adoption by Minnesota and Wisconsin Corn Farmers," Working Papers 201525, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Food System Research Group.
- Gardner, Justin G. & Nelson, Carl H., 2007. "Genetically Modified Crops and Labor Savings in US Crop Production," 2007 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2007, Mobile, Alabama 34919, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:agrerw:v:31:y:2002:i:01:p:112-126_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_AGE .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.