Farmer Acceptance of Genetically Modified seeds in Germany: Results of a Cluster Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fernandez-Cornejo, Jorge & Alexander, Corinne E. & Goodhue, Rachael E., 2002.
"Dynamic Diffusion with Disadoption: The Case of Crop Biotechnology in the USA,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 31(1), April.
- Fernandez-Cornejo, Jorge & Alexander, Corinne & Goodhue, Rachael E., 2002. "Dynamic Diffusion with Disadoption: The Case of Crop Biotechnology in the USA," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 31(01), pages 112-126, April.
- Fernandez-Cornejo, Jorge & McBride, William D., 2002. "Adoption Of Bioengineered Crops," Agricultural Economics Reports 33957, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:agisys:v:162:y:2018:i:c:p:97-106 is not listed on IDEAS
- John J. Hyland & Davey L. Jones & Karen A. Parkhill & Andrew P. Barnes & A. Prysor Williams, 2016. "Farmers’ perceptions of climate change: identifying types," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 33(2), pages 323-339, June.
- repec:bla:jageco:v:68:y:2017:i:2:p:407-426 is not listed on IDEAS
- Klara Fischer & Camilla Eriksson, 2016. "Social Science Studies on European and African Agriculture Compared: Bringing Together Different Strands of Academic Debate on GM Crops," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(9), pages 1-17, August.
- Areal, Francisco J. & Riesgo, Laura & Gómez-Barbero, Manuel & Rodríguez-Cerezo, Emilio, 2012. "Consequences of a coexistence policy on the adoption of GMHT crops in the European Union," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 401-411.
More about this item
KeywordsBiotechnology; cluster analysis; German farmers; Agricultural and Food Policy; Crop Production/Industries; Farm Management; Food Security and Poverty; Q2;
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ifaamr:92552. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifamaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.