Incorporating Uncertainty In Integrated Assessment Modeling
This paper examines how uncertainty analysis can be used to examine parameter uncertainty; determine the expected value of model outcomes and the range of possible model outcomes for a non-linear integrated economic and biophysical model.
|Date of creation:||2003|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 555 East Wells Street, Suite 1100, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202|
Phone: (414) 918-3190
Fax: (414) 276-3349
Web page: http://www.aaea.org
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Antle, John M. & Capalbo, Susan Marie, 2000.
"Econometric-Process Models For Integrated Assessment Of Agricultural Production Systems,"
Trade Research Center Research Discussion Papers
29234, Montana State University, Department of Agricultural Economics and Economics.
- John M. Antle & Susan M. Capalbo, 2001. "Econometric-Process Models for Integrated Assessment of Agricultural Production Systems," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 83(2), pages 389-401.
- Antle, John M. & Capalbo, Susan Marie & Mooney, Sian, 1999. "Optimal Spatial Scale For Evaluating Economic And Environmental Tradeoffs," 1999 Annual meeting, August 8-11, Nashville, TN 21660, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Jeffrey H. Dorfman & Catherine L. Kling & Richard J. Sexton, 1990.
"Confidence Intervals for Elasticities and Flexibilities: Reevaluating the Ratios of Normals Case,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 72(4), pages 1006-1017.
- Kling, Catherine L. & Dorfman, Jeffrey & Sexton, Richard, 1990. "Confidence Intervals for Elasticities and Flexibilities: Re-Evaluating the Ratios of Normals Case," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1582, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Hellerstein, Daniel, 1995.
"Welfare Estimation Using Aggregate and Individual-Observations Models: A Comparison Using Monte Carlo Techniques,"
25267, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daniel Hellerstein, 1995. "Welfare Estimation Using Aggregate and Individual-Observation Models: A Comparison Using Monte Carlo Techniques," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 77(3), pages 620-630.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea03:22225. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.