Optimal Spatial Scale For Evaluating Economic And Environmental Tradeoffs
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- A. E. Baquet & A. N. Halter & Frank S. Conklin, 1976. "The Value of Frost Forecasting: A Bayesian Appraisal," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 58(3), pages 511-520.
- Swinton, Scott M. & Jones, Kezelee Q., 1998. "From Data To Information: The Value Of Sampling Vs. Sensing Soil Data," Staff Papers 11674, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Richard M. Adams & Stephen Polasky, 1998. "The Value of El Niño Forecasts in the Management of Salmon: A Stochastic Dynamic Assessment," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 80(4), pages 765-777.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Davide BERLONI & Roberto ESPOSTI, 1999. "Scelte residenziali e mercati locali del lavoro. Il caso delle marche," Working Papers 126, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Mooney, Sian & Antle, John M. & Capalbo, Susan Marie & Paustian, Keith H., 2003. "Incorporating Uncertainty In Integrated Assessment Modeling," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22225, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
Keywordsscale; carbon sequestration; agriculture; economic policy; Environmental Economics and Policy; Industrial Organization;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea99:21660. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .