Optimal Spatial Scale For Evaluating Economic And Environmental Tradeoffs
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- A. E. Baquet & A. N. Halter & Frank S. Conklin, 1976. "The Value of Frost Forecasting: A Bayesian Appraisal," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 58(3), pages 511-520.
- Swinton, Scott M. & Jones, Kezelee Q., 1998. "From Data To Information: The Value Of Sampling Vs. Sensing Soil Data," Staff Papers 11674, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Richard M. Adams & Stephen Polasky, 1998. "The Value of El Niño Forecasts in the Management of Salmon: A Stochastic Dynamic Assessment," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 80(4), pages 765-777.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Davide BERLONI & Roberto ESPOSTI, 1999. "Scelte residenziali e mercati locali del lavoro. Il caso delle marche," Working Papers 126, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Mooney, Sian & Antle, John M. & Capalbo, Susan Marie & Paustian, Keith H., 2003. "Incorporating Uncertainty In Integrated Assessment Modeling," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22225, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
Keywordsscale; carbon sequestration; agriculture; economic policy; Environmental Economics and Policy; Industrial Organization;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea99:21660. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.