Scelte residenziali e mercati locali del lavoro. Il caso delle marche
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rhoades, Douglas & Renkow, Mitch, 1998. "Explaining Rural-Urban Earnings Differentials In The U.S," 1998 Annual meeting, August 2-5, Salt Lake City, UT 20921, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Molho, I, 1982. "Contiguity and Inter-Regional Migration Flows in Great Britain," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 29(3), pages 283-297, November.
- Wojan, Timothy R., 1998. "Rural Employment Growth In The 'New Economy': A Test Of The Spatial Division Of Labor Hypothesis," 1998 Annual meeting, August 2-5, Salt Lake City, UT 21023, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Krugman, Paul, 1993. "On the number and location of cities," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 37(2-3), pages 293-298, April.
- Antle, John M. & Capalbo, Susan Marie & Mooney, Sian, 1999. "Optimal Spatial Scale For Evaluating Economic And Environmental Tradeoffs," 1999 Annual meeting, August 8-11, Nashville, TN 21660, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ugo Fratesi, 2003.
"Innovation Diffusion and the Evolution of Regional Disparities,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa03p327, European Regional Science Association.
- Ugo FRATESI, 2003. "Innovation Diffusion and the Evolution of Regional Disparities," Working Papers 186, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
More about this item
- R23 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Regional Migration; Regional Labor Markets; Population
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:anc:wpaper:126. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maurizio Mariotti). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deancit.html .